Chapter 191

MACHI P.O.V.

Chiiiiii! I heard my name being yelled from downstairs. I got up from my bed and leaned over the railing. Who the fuck was calling me.

Yoooo? I questioned and Miracle came from under the stairwell on the first floor.

You have a visitor! She yelled back with a smile. Who the fuck was here for me. Nobody really knew where I lived and I haven't talked to a soul since my dad passed. I haven't even been to school. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Heaven stood in the doorway outside with her book bag and another huge bag.

I'm sorry for just dropping in! She said with the most saddest tone ever.

You good baby come in! I said moving to the side. "You okay?"

Yeah! She said with a sly smile. I motioned her to follow me upstairs and to my room. I closed and locked the door behind us and she sat her bag on my computer chair. "I'm sorry baby! I know your going through one of the toughest times ever right now and I just wanna help you and eas your pain a bit. I'm sorry I been blowing your phone up but I just wanted to check in you. I love you Machi and I don't want you to fall into depression!"

I love you too baby, I'm ight though! I pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

I brought snacks, I did all your homework so you don't get behind in your studies. Are you sure you okay?!

You did my homework?

Yeah....

I was completely shocked for a bit. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. I really had a real one on my side. No girl gave a fuck about me this much I ever dated. I'm usually the one to always get my heart broken and shit. She was doing everything to show me she cared. This lifted my spirits up a lot.

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart baby thank you!

Your welcome! I know you would do the same for me if you had to. I know what it's like to lose a parent so I just wanna be here for you!

Your literally the best. And I know I say it all the time but I am gonna marry you one day! I smiled.

I know! She giggled and leaned and in kissed my lips. "I bought all your favorite snacks and drinks and stuff! Anything I can do for you?"

You came all the way to my house to do something for me?

Yeah....

I don't need anything baby, just take these clothes off and get in the bed with me! I laughed unbuckling her jeans. She stood up and let me take them off of her. I picked her up straddling me as she came in for a kiss stroking my dreads back. I picked her up and laid her on her back as our kiss got deeper. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv all the way up. I kissed her neck and pulled her shirt off. Her bra matched her panties and socks. She just knew she was getting fucked.
I pulled her thong off and kissed her inner legs. Her moans was so cute coming from her mouth and I could tell she missed me. I made my way to her pussy and kissed and licked it, showing her I missed her to. Ima always please my baby and make sure she get hers before I get mine. I got up pulling her to the edge of the bed. I slid in her slowly and kissed her while I slowly stroked in and out of her. Pushing deep but not to deep and pulling out a bit rubbing her clit softly but very intense. Whispering in her ear and calling her beautiful telling her to nut for daddy. This shit always drove her crazy.
I'm cumming baby I'm cumming! She moaned trying to catch her breath as I kissed her lips pushing harder and deeper in her speeding up a bit. "Oh fuck!" She yelled out and she started squirting every where.
Good girl! I smiled. I pulled her up and bent her back over the bed and smacked her ass. Her legs was shaking from how hard she just cam and I was about to do it all again. I slid back in her and fucked her. She felt so fuckin good. "You so beautiful baby, I love you!" I moaned in her ear pulling her hair back and choking her. "You gone cum for me again, cum on this dick!"
Oh my god! She screamed as she came so hard. I pulled out and she dropped to her knees sucking my dick as I came in her mouth. I pulled her up and she hugged my waist. She was so nasty and innocent I loved it.