Chapter 146

QUEEN P.O.V.

I walked into the lunch room and Stacy was one of the most popular girls at the school and of course Micahs ex seen me and waved me down! Gia and Mari her minions grabbed my arms pulling me towards their table and telling me how pretty I was looking.

Your so beautiful why we don't hang out?! She asked smiling hard.

Um I don't know...

Well let's start, cause I see your in the Audi club now! Us most popular girls drive Audi's!

That's for the offer Stacy but no thanks! You guys wasn't interested in me before the car don't be interested now! I said getting up.

I don't know why people wanted to talk to me now since they seen me getting up my truck. Keep that shit over there. I'm still a loner and only have one friend! My BestFriend Ni'Ari! Unfortunately her ass got formaled and she got sent to a private school but my girl will be back this summer so I'll feel better about my life.

I grabbed some breakfast and sat at my usual table and began to read my book. Breakfast was usually my time in life where I wined down.

Why she keep looking at you? This girl Alex said coming and sitting down across from me. Me and Alex was really cool, she was the only thing close to being a friend I had.

Girl I don't know but she better leave me the fuck alone! I said looking up and it was Halo sitting on a table surrounded by her friends.

Say the word Queen and I'll be beating her ass!

Can you relax! I laughed. Me and Alex met at probation. We had the same probation officer, she was charged with battery and assault, all because she had anger problems. But when she was calm she was so cool. We just started talking one day when we seen we went to the same school too.

Girl your name is Queen start acting like it! I'd be thinking I'm the baddest bitch in this muthafucka.

But I'm not relax! I laughed.

You are! And I see the boys paying you attention.

Too much attention like leave me alone. I don't want nun these niggas honestly yup but they want you though. She laughed.

Hey baby girl! Mark which was Alex boyfriend sang sitting next to her. He was pretty popular. You know the baddass type that rode motorcycles and got chased by the cops and shit. Sold drugs here and there yeah that was him. "Sup Queen!"

Hey! I said with a light smile. They was such a cute couple. They really loved each other too. Alex assault and battery charge came from her beating this girl up because she spit on him and through a drink in his face after he denied her at a party. They been stuck on each other since than!

Bae you need to tell Queen to come out with us this weekend.....Alex said smiling from ear to ear she been trying to get me to come out with her for months now.

Yeah I got a couple niggas that'll snatch you up too!

See told you!

Y'all I'm not interested in nobody I'm good! I laughed closing my book putting it in my book bag. "I'll see y'all later!" I giggled getting up from the table. I threw my stuff in the garbage and made my way to my locker.

Hey there cutie! Micah smiled kissing my neck than my lips turning me around to face him.

Hey! I smiled kissing him back.

I was thinking lunch today in the gym?

I'd love to but I think it's best if we not be seen with each other at school.

Why not? You got a lil boyfriend or somethin? He laughed folding his arms.

Why you gone be jealous? I mocked him laughing.

Nah baby ain't never gone be jealous!

Yeah okay, it's just that with your girlfriend...

EXGIRLFRIEND!

Whatever....going here I just don't want no hostility or problems out the princess.

Ain't gone be nun!

You don't know that Micah....and I know y'all still talk...

How you figure that?! He asked laughing.

Cause I do I ain't stupid.

I know you not. I gotta go to class! Just think about meeting me in the gym please!

I'll think about it! He smiled and kissed me again before walking off. Halo and her crew walked down the hall and she couldn't help but to look me in my eyes. I rolled mine at her and closed my locker. I'd probably beat her ass by now if she ain't threaten to put me in jail.

I walked to my class and took my usual seat in the back. Me and Micah been spending so much time together I felt so free, and since I didn't get the chance to be with him yesterday I kinda missed him and getting fucked all night.
I didn't wanna put my all into him though cause I just didn't wanna be wrong about him.

I walked into my study hall and took my seat Micah came in right after me. "So you really not gone come have lunch with me!?" He asked with those big puppy dog eyes of his poking his lip out.

I leaned in like I was going to kiss him "NOOOOOOO"! I laughed sitting back.

Ight it's cool. He sat down next to me slamming his book bag on the table. "We been spending so much time together I know what you like!" He laughed pulling a LOL lunch box out his book bag.

Now why the fuck do you have your sister lunch box.
I laughed so hard.

Why you in my business?! He pulled out two ham sandwiches with extra Mayo, some honey bbq chips, two fruit roll ups and two Capri suns! I bussed out laughing as he gave me my stuff.

Thank you! I laughed opening the sand which bag.

Told you, you was gone have lunch with me! He smiled. We talked and laughed our whole study hall period. I felt so vulnerable when I was with him. I loved every minute of it. I finally got to see and feel what happiness is like.