Chapter 141

MICAH P.O.V.

How much is the rent again? I questioned the landlord walking down the stairs.

It's 875!

Ight can i pay the security deposit and a years worth of rent?

Yeah if you have that type of money! What you a lil drug dealer or something?! She laughed a bit with an attitude.

You think cause I'm young I don't have anything? This what's wrong with y'all black women now a days! I pulled out 12,000 and sat it in the counter top. Her eyes widened and all that hot shit she been poppin since the moment we stepped on the porch it all stopped. "Ain't nun lil about me, Now can I get the lease and keys!" I asked annoyed licking my lips.

She opened her brief case and pulled out two contracts I read both of them thoroughly making sure i understood everything. I signed them papers and she gave me my copy with a receipt that the rent is paid for a year and gave me the keys.

I was happy to say I know have a house of my own without my parents knowing. It was a fully finished two story house with 4 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms. A full basement that had an office down there as well. But it wasn't for me.!

Yo come on bro! I said to Machi opening the front door. We left to go back to school I was feeling really good about what i just did.

It was 7th period and I found just the person I wanted to see. I put my shirt over her face covering her eyes.

Who the fuck is this? She asked panicking.

Just get up slowly! I laughed.

Micah leave me alone please! She whined.

Nope! I grabbed her book bag and walked her out the class.

Where are you taking me?

Just relax you gone see! I opened my car door for her and helped her get in. I had to tie her hands to just in case she tried to take her blind fold off.

I pulled into the driveway and helped her get out. I untied her hands and took her blind fold off. "OPEN!" I sang happily.! She opened her eyes and her mouth dropped.

Micahhhhhh! No stop! Tears rolled down her face.

I told you I loved you and I don't need for you to say it back! But I meant it and I want you to be safe and I can protect you.....I meant it when I said I was sorry! I smiled trying not to cry as I placed the house keys and car keys in her hand.

She broke down crying harder. I pulled 15k out the car and gave her an envelope. "This is so you could furnish your house, rent is paid up for a year so you literally don't have nun to worry about. The lights, gas, cable and WiFi bill is all on autopay so you don't have hun to worry about. Oh and your car insurance is paid up for a year too." I smiled helping her up. She wiped her tears as they kept coming.

You got me a 2022 Audi truck! I can't expect this!

Yes you can....everything is already in your name. Take it! She started crying again. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me so tight. She kissed my lips and it was filled with so much passion and appreciation.

I don't know how I can ever in my life repay you, I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Micah! She smiled.

Just let me help take care of you! That's all the repayment I need.

_____________________
QUEEN P.O.V.

I opened the door at home and it was quiet. I walked to the kitchen and my mother was standing by the stove shivering drinking a cup of coffee.