Chapter 155

MAJESTY P.O.V.

My alarm started going off waking me up. I was tired as hell. It seem like I just went to bed. I can't wait until the weekend to sleep in. I went to my bathroom to shower. I washed my face than brushed my teeth before getting in.

My body was aching but the hot water was so amazing. I'm definitely scheduling a massage after school today.

I wrapped myself up in my towel and got out before going into my closet. A solid knock filled my door before Miracle came walking in.

Hey GoodMorning! I smiled. She had an attitude about something.

Can I wear your pink Versace shoes?! She said folding her arms.

What?! Miracle was starting to have a huge problem with this attitude. "Why do you want my stuff?" I asked confused.

Because they new and nobody in my school got them.

Shit you don't either! I haven't even worn them yet....

Pleaseeeee!

No! Mir I'll take you to buy some after school.

I hate it hereeeeeee nobody never wants to let me do anything!!!! She yelled walking out bumping into my sneaker case.

Oweee Lil girl you actin fuckin crazy! I yelled pissed off picking my stuff up. In the mist of it all Legend woke up.

What's that about? He asked wiping the sleep out his eyes.

I don't know but she and her attitude is starting to get on my last nerves.

That's cause she growing up she at that rebellious stage.

She entering that bouta get her head knocked off her fuckin shoulders stage. I can't deal with that.

Yeah that's why our first kid gonna be a boy! He smiled kissing my cheek than my neck.

Who said I was having kids! I asked surprised.

You don't wanna get married and have kids?! He asked confused and hurt.

I'm just playing baby! I laughed kissing him. He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes pushing away from me while I laughed.

I went back into my closet to get dress. I figured I could wear a powder pink fitted t-shirt and my light blue washed jeans with rips and my white and pink Alexander Mcqueens.

Morning mommy! I smiled kissing her cheek.

Morning baby.! She smiled she looked so tired.

Dad didn't come home again?

Nope!

Where is he? It's been like two days!

I don't know baby but I'm sure he's fine. Here's your plate.

Thank you! Can you make legend a plate too.

He's here?

Yeah he lost his house keys last night and I didn't want him to sleep in his car. I'm sorry!

It's okay just ask next time! She sat another plate beside me.

What's wrong with you? I asked Micah laughing as he sat down he looked like shit.

I was up all night sick.!

What's wrong baby? My mom asked rushing over to him.

I'm just tired. This look good I'm hungry as hell.

That's cause your doing like a million things at once. Instead of practicing you need to rest. Eat up and get some food in your system. She suggested. Machi came downstairs looked at Micah and laughed.
We all sat and ate our food and talked. I loved morning time with my siblings.

Legend grabbed the keys to his car and we left out. His phone started ringing and the car couldn't scream "India red heart is calling you" I looked up at him and he declined the call.

India red heart?

I don't know why she's calling me and I thought I deleted her number.

Well delete and block it now.....I don't wanna regret this legend! I said rolling my eyes.