Chapter 38

MAGIC P.O.V.

I picked up my purse and walked out of Martavions office. I got in my car and before I could even start the car my tears started coming down heavily. I felt sick to my stomach, I wanted to scream, kick, and punch. I just held myself until I didn't have any more tears left to cry. I felt so empty and numb inside.

I headed home to the apartment. I gave myself a headache from crying so hard. I was not okay. Even though I said I was okay and I'm accepting this new life I feel like I was dieing inside.

I washed my face getting my dried tears and make up off and putting eye drops in my eyes to clear the redness because I was crying so hard.

I heard a knock at my door and I went to go answer it. I opened the door and was faced to face with this bitch.

Yo baby daddy not here.! Or y'all son.! I said ignorantly.

Oh y'all must of gotten the papers huh.! Audrey laughed through her words.

Girl what the fuck you want.?

I came to talk to your or baby father...your husband.!  She smirked. I can see I was really going to have to take this bitch out my damn self.

Well he ain't here.! I said folding my arms.

Where is he?

I don't know call him.! You seem to know everything right.?!

You right.! She said shrugging her shoulders.
"When he get here tell him I'll be back later on to see my son. So I don't have to deal with you.!" She said as she sucked her teeth flipping her hair out her way.

I'm his wife so whatever's ran by him is ran by me so don't go getting ahead of yourself darling.

No you don't go getting a head of yourself pooh. I see your with child it'll be a shame if something happened to y'all.

You threatening me?

Take how you want sweetheart I said what I said.!

Biggest mistake you'll ever say sweetheart.!

I escaped death once I damn sure can do it again.! She said winking and walking away...I closed and locked my door.

Was that my mom.? TJ asked coming from the boys room with Miracle beside him.

Yeah....yeah it was.! He ran to me and started hugging my waist. He had small tears that was running down his face.

Please don't make me go back with her.! He said through his tears. Hearing him say that broke me.

Please mom don't.! Miracle added in.

I won't babies. TJ you can stay here as long as you like me and your father had a very long talk.....

He's my dad.?

I don't know yet, ask him when he gets home.! I smiled down at him.