Chapter 81

MAGIC P.O.V.

Wake this bitch up already.! I yelled at Martavion. He hit the damn girl so hard she passed out and it's been an hour.

Can you fuckin relax Mag.! Damn I'm tryna get this shit together before she wake her dumb ass up.

Do it look like I got time? I know one of these dirty bitches know where my babies are.

I'm going to find them Magic.....

I paced back and fourth for a minute looking at him while he chained Victory upside down. Ragin was finally waking up. The sight of both these bitches disgusted the fuck out of me. Martavion got up walking to the microwave to warm whatever the fuck was in his bowl.

Ladies.! He yelled getting their attention as they squealed and squirmed from hanging upside down. He pushed me back and Malachi pushed a button on the wall. "Below you is toxic acid.! You do not participate in this questionnaire I will drop you so fuckin fast and you will die painfully instantly.! Well after I throw this boiling hot tar on you first and skin you alive.!"  Martavion said had them shaking in fear. Why did he have to be so extra when he kilt people.

Ragain and Victory was balling their eyes out.! Martavion grabbed his cup of noodles out the other microwave and the boiling hot tar from the other. He went and sat on the edge of the ledge above the boiling hot toxic acid. It had to atleast be 30 feet below us. "So who wants to tell me where my daughter is.?" He asked as he started to eat his noodles.

We don't know.! Audrey has her.! Victory yelled out fast crying. She had so much snot running down her face and into her hair as her tears made it worse.

Why? Martavion asked taking another bite of his food.

We don't know. We was just trying to get Magic out the picture so we can have you it was a dumb idea she was the ring leader to the situation.! Her and Marcus.! She made Victory show her where y'all loved and stuff so Marcus could kidnap Magic and Malike. They was going to kill them so we could have you. Marcus just wanted to take over your empire.! Ragain yelled crying. It really amazes me how females went over Martavion. This was sickening.

Where's can I find Audrey? He asked mad standing up.

She staying at a house downtown creek on the east side. West street west and 56th.... It's a little blue and gray house only house on the street she's there every night.

She also has a ware house uptown by the docs across from the sailor moon where the light house is.

Ight cool.! Martavion took a bucket of tar and threw it at them. They screamed so loud in pain. Their skin was peeling off in chunks. He picked them up and threw them on the grill as he cut chunks of their flesh from their bodies to grill them smoking a blunt. My stomach was turning and turning. He than pushed the button to drop them in the acid. Their screaming and crying stopped instantly as they hit the acid. I left the building because I couldn't breathe. My stomach was not ment for stuff like that.