Chapter 26

MAJESTY P.O.V.

As I was getting up and ready to leave early this morning I heard gagging and crying. I knocked on my mom door and she was in her bathroom throwing up sick. "Ma you okay".? I asked holding her hair back.

Yeah.! She said as she gasped for air. Her eyes was blood shot red and she was holding her stomach week. I helped her up and she rinsed her mouth out.

Need me to get you anything?

No baby thank you.! I helped her into the room and into the bed.

Are you sure? Want some ginger ale?

Yeah bring me some please. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cold ginger ale from the fridge. The door was opening and I was confused who was coming in here at 5:30am.

What you doing up already.? My dad asked walking through the door.

I was going to the library to finish this project. Moms sick.! I said changing the subject.

What's wrong.? He asked kicking his shoes off.

She was just throwing up she keep saying she's fine though.

Ight.! Go finish your project. He said taking the soda from my hands and fumbling for meds through the cabinet.

Dad?

Yes baby.?

What deal did Legend make with you? I questioned upset.

Legend made a choice.....

Yeah cause of you.! I said angrily.

No actually it's cause of you.! Stop getting smart.! He said annoyed.

What's the arguing for.?! My mom said annoyed coming out her room.

Dad made Legend make a choice and I don't know what's going on.!

Martavion is that true? She asked folding her arms. She took her meds out his hand.

Look in all honesty that shit is between them two it's something he's going to have to let her know when he's ready to talk to her.! My dad said leaning over the counter.

Ughhhhh.!!! I yelled kissing my teeth. I slipped on my crocks and grabbed my bookbag and left out. I was lying about where I was going.

I pulled up to Legends house and his cars was still in his driveway. I grabbed my phone and got out. I knocked on his door repeatedly hard until he came. He was looking so sleepy.

He looked at me for a moment before letting me in the house. I made my way up to his bedroom with him behind me. I kicked off my shoes and took my jacket off. Legend climbed back in his bed yawning still more than half sleep.

What choice did you make Legend?

What? He asked pulling the covers from over his face.

What choice did you make with my dad? Like what's going on.? I asked mad folding my arms.

Drop it Majesty, we can't be together and that's it.!

No I'm not taking NO for an answer.! I love you and I can finally say that out loud for once he's not going to stop me from being with you.! I yelled standing up. Legend got up and came and stood over me looking me in my eyes.

I love you too.! He said softly, before kissing me.

If you love me than why aren't you being honest? Why aren't you telling me the truth. I asked pulling away from him.

Because your going to be more mad at me than him.!

What did you do?

He took a deep breath and pulled me to sit down next to him on the bed. "There was a deal to either I can go under your dad and learn the game even more or I can continue to be your bestfriend and basically wait for you to fall in love with me. It was only an automative because he knows that if I'm in love with you and try to work for him it's not gonna work out. Or think I want the easy shit or extra money and your gonna be so over protective of me working, he basically didn't want me to think I was gonna get special treatment because I was with you. So it was either or.......I was mad at the fact that you chose Nick over me....and I went ahead and made the deal with him even though he brought the fact that we could possibly be together up over and over and I was determined to make the deal....I was really done with you than you came and said I loved you.....

Where do we go from here? You can't tell him never mind?

I've already done things for him that I can't take back, saying "never mind" could never happen....

We fight and argu all the time you knew this was going to blow over why would you do that.! I yelled standing up. I was so pissed right now.

Not like this Majesty....I kissed you, told you I loved you....you hit me with some bullshit and still chose another nigga over me so sorry for thinking about getting money instead of me knocking that nigga shit back! How the fuck was I suppose to know that you loved me back?

Because I've always loved you Legend!

Friendship love doesn't count baby girl.! I'm in love with you not just as a friend.....I wanna be able to kiss you and show you off in public. I wanna be able to make your day if your feeling sad. I wanna be able to please you in anyway possible just to see you smile and hear you laugh.....I can't do all that as a friend.!

Let's run away.....

What? To where?

Any where Legend I wanna be with you! And if I can't because of my dad than I'm ready to leave everything behind and be with you.!

Your serious? He asked wiping my tears.

He huffed his breath and pulled me in to hug him. "I'll go any where with you, but if you get me kilt over this you coming with me.!" He said before laughing.

I won't I promise, I love you Legend.! I kissed his lips and he kissed me back.

I love you too.! He pulled me into the bed with him and we later there naming all the places we could go.! I was serious about running away with my man.....