Chapter 160

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I kissed my wife bye and grabbed my bag from the bed. "Martavion wait!" She said sadly getting up wrapping the covers around her body.

What's up baby?

Come home to me!

You know I am, I love you forever.!

Forever! She leaned in and kissed me again. Wrapping her arms around my waistline. I kissed her than her forehead hugging her back. Times like these always remind me why I fell in love with Magic.

Please don't leave me!

I'll be back Mag....She looked up at me with those huge puppy dog eyes and looked like she wanted to burst into tears. "Just for a few more minutes" I led her back to the bed. "You okay?"

Noooo not really! Martavion I feel like.....it's just like your always leaving and I'm tired like I'm a tired of raising the kids by myself and going through all this bullshit that comes along with you and the game like get out of it!

Look just give me a couple more years and I'm out for good.

What if we don't have a couple more years...we have a new born son I watch you and myself cheat death so many times!

And all of this is all because of Marcus! I have the green light so it'll be over soon just give me a couple years.

I hear you, I really do!

While I'm handling this you think of a place to go, we'll go on vacation like I said.

Okay! Go do what you gotta do! I got up from the bed slowly looking at her. Magic had this type of hurt in her eyes I have never seen before. After all this was over I know I gotta make it up in some way.

I got in the car pulling out the driveway. I sighed heavily I had so much weight on my shoulder from what I was about to do.

I parked out back and noticed all the cars here. I locked my lips and grabbed my bag from the trunk. I walked down the long hallway until I reached the middle of the room taking my seat at the head of the table.

He has to die! Malachi said standing up passing folders around to everyone.

I agree! This has gone too far.....he's threatening Martavion way too long. All this is some bullshit! Malike said annoyed.

But he's my baby! He's my first born... my mom cried wiping her tears.

Ma you think he's going to stop? How many times does he have to come for us? 2nd is my trap and I completely lost too much money and all my workers. He got the block hot over there I can't even put something back. My streets is starving because of him. Malike yelled.

What about us? Look what the fuck he's doing to our family FUCK HIM! Malachi yelled louder.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! E fuckin nough! My dad yelled loudly standing up. "He is our son.....and because we held his hand long enough he will not stop. He knows everything about our family....he knows all of our secrets, warebouts and how to use everything against us. He has to die..... I love my son to death but he has been a problem to long! My dad said angrily.

I'll do it! I said as I finally spoke. Everybody looked at me like I was a ghost. "He comes for me the most cause he knows I'm the most powerful, my family is always in danger because of him."

Than it's said! Martavion will kill him. I have my men on him now. He's locked up in a lake house 30 minutes from here. You kill him than we torch the house. Dad said signing off.

Martavion you make sure it's quick! My mom said wiping her tears.

Yeah no little brother! You already know make it painful! Malachi said leaning into me as he got up.