Chapter 57

ANONYMOUS P.O.V.

You know what I say we just kid nap his ass.! The fuck.! All this shit is childish honestly.

Well you can't do that stupid.! How does it look if he has three woman after him? And yes three cause I seen the way little Mia secretary was lusting after his ass.

Yeah she is too thirsty, I mean Martavion is for everybody but her ass is acting like a clown. She damn near the president of the fan club.

Y'all all the damn president if you ask me.! You want him so does she and so does the other bitch. And I want him dead.!!!!

You can't kill him.! How does that satisfy us?

Because if y'all can't have him than nobody can. Y'all can burn his body and share his ashes.

You think the fuck sooooo that dick toooooo fuckin good I ain't never have no shit like that.

No for real that man got gold between his legs.!

Plus if he dies little miss Magic and them kids get all his wealth and after spending the night at their house I know for a fact they got more money than what it seems. And I need some coins.! Victory said walking in.
"I say we kill Magic cause that's his heart right now.! He'll be so heart broken over her death that he'll be willing to fuck anything." She added laughing.

Ain't she pregnant?

Damn sis secured the bag I see.!

Girllllll.!!!

Uhun don't do that.! Cause I got a baby too.

Girl shut up is it really even his?

We got a DNA test and yeah it's his if I paid for it.! She said rolling her eyes

Me and victory bussed out laughing.

Yeah if Magic find that out y'all gonna wanna kill her cause she damn sure gone make sure she kill yo ass first over that.!

What she don't know won't hurt her.! Unless one of y'all go running yall fuckin mouths and I will beat the fuck out of any bitch in here so y'all can try me if y'all want too.!

Girl please I gives it up nice ask about me.!

Y'all are insane figure it out before I kill him.!