Chapter 94

INDIA P.O.V.

I felt like Legend was into me but not really into me at the same time. I hated to say it cause I didn't want it to be true.

Hey can we talk.! I asked walking over to his locker as I walked out my class.

What's up?

Are you still in love with her Legend?

Who?

Your Ex? Dude I just feel like you really not into me and I don't wanna waist my time so I need to know.

I'm fuckin with you right?

Yeah but is you fuckin with me fuckin with me or you just fuckin with me maybe just wanna fuck on me.

We just broke up a few weeks ago....Majesty wasn't just my girlfriend she was my BestFriend! I told you when we got into this that I was still in love with her and whatever happens between us is on us. I been paying you attention and nobody else that should say a lot.

Okay and I get that but what I'm saying to you is that if your still in love with her you need to find away to make it right. Legend I don't wanna catch feelings over you than you run back to her. I want you, I always wanted you.!

I know that....look I gotta get to class I'll see you later ight.! He leaned down and kissed my cheek just as Majesty was walking past. Me and her made eye contact and hurt filled her eyes. I know she hates me.!

I walked into class and took my seat next to the door. Harmony and Majesty walked in. "Look it's the boyfriend stealer.! You don't even sit here.!" Harmony said annoyed taking her seat.

Harmony!!! Majesty barked.

What!? She is a boyfriend stealer and she don't sit here.

Okay but stop being rude, where she sit don't make you shit do it? Harmony smacked her lips and turned her head.

Look I'm only sitting here because I wanted to talk to you Majesty.! I said swallowing hard.

I'm sorry do I know you?! She asked annoyed.

I know you've seen me around a few times....with Legend.... I'm India.! Me and Legend been knowing each other for a very long time. I wasn't aware that you two was in a relationship....

Is this girl bouta tell you how she been with yo nigga while he was cheating on you!? Harmony said twisting her lips up.

He didn't cheat on anyone......me and Legend got together way after they broke up. I know Legend is still in love with you but our relationship can't move on so I'm just trying to get some Clarity of what's going on. I know he misses his BestFriend.

The way y'all was tonguing each other down yesterday in the parking lot doesn't seem like he's having trouble moving along any where. This is cute and all but India is it.....I'm not tryna be rude or anything but please don't speak to me while your dealing with him. I don't know if your trying to be funny or what but this whole little chat ain't it.

I'm not being funny I genuinely want to know I rather him be happy with who he truly wants to be with.

I don't want him you can have him sus.!