Chapter 37

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Hey.! Tory said walking into my office sitting my coffee down on my desk.

Morning.! I said without looking at her. Tory was my assistant here at the office. I was running a teens youth center for trouble teens and for young adults who needed legal help. It was also away I could clean my money from drugs.

Can I get you anything else Mr. Jackson?

No but can you call my 3 o'clock appointment and ask could they come in an hour early.?

Yeah sure.... she said before biting her lip and walking out. I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop. I went to my emails so I can began working for the day.

*EMAIL*
DNA Paternity Testing....

                   Dear Mr Jackson
In regards to Child Tavion Jr.........Noncustodial Parent Martavion Jackson.... DNA match up 99.999999999%.
You will also receive this notice by mail as well.

I sat stairing at my computer screen for what seemed like forever. A feeling of guilt sat heavily on my shoulders.

Hey Mag can you come to the office? I said into the phone as she answered.

Sure what's wrong? She asked answering quickly.

I'll tell you when you get here.! I hung up the phone and sat back in my chair. This was gonna go one or two ways..... I honestly wasn't ready for anything.

You can't go back there.!!! I heard Tory yelling which broke me out my daze.

My office door opened and it was Magic with Tory behind her.

Who the hell is this? Magic asked confused pointing at Tory.

Mag...

Mag my ass Martavion who is she.? And why the fuck she telling me what I can and can't do.!

Magic relax this is Tory....she's my assistant she's new.!

Where's Tod?

Tod is sick and will be out she's his assistant and filling in for him.....Sorry baby, Tory this is my wife Mrs Jackson.

Magic? She asked surprise. But Magic was shocked as well.

I know you? Magic asked folding her arms after she sat her purse down on the coffee table.

Girl it's me Victory.! Well I only go by Tory now. She laughed. "Memeber your dad and my mom Joe got married.?! I haven't heard from you since we was kids how are you.?!" Tory said excited.

What shut up.!!!! Hey girl you got work done!? You look good.! Magic said complementing her.

Yeah girl I got my nose done, ass, and tities done.! She said as she spun around.

Oweee girl I know that's right you look good we gonna have to catch up later.!

Tory can you let us talk in private for a moment please.! I said nicely trying to get Magic's attention back.

Of course, bye girl.! She waved and closed the door on her way out.

I thought we agreed on no female assistants Martavion.! She said as she came over to me sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

I know.....Tod was sick it was last minute she won't be here for long.

Yeah okay...it's okay though since she's like family. But what's so important that you couldn't wait until you came home?

Baby I don't wanna keep any secret from you at all..... like what do ever....I just logged into my email and I got the paternity test back.....

He's yours isn't he?

I turned the laptop around to face her, her smile softened and tears formed in her eyes but she never once let the tears drop. I could literally see her heart break into pieces. I turned it back around the other way and she stood to her feet.

I folded my arms and but my bottom lip as I sat on my desk. She stood in front of me looking me in my eyes. She cleared her throat before she spoke. "I love you still as I did yesterday and even more than I will tomorrow. Now we know the truth we can move forward with life."
She said as she looked me in my eyes and held my chin up.

I took both of her hands and kissed them than her. I loved this woman so much snd it hurted so bad that I hurted her and we have to go through this.