Chapter 39

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I layed in my bed facing the wall holding my teddy bear Legend got me for Valentine's Day last year. My mind wondered back and fourth about him day in and day out. My biggest concern was he still alive and who took him.

I got up to make my way to the kitchen my parents was talking but stopped when I came in. I wanted to question my fathers ways but I know that'll only make him ask questions and put me in a bad place.

Why you still woke.? My mom asked taking a sip of her tea.

I couldn't sleep....I said as I took a seat next to her snd grabbed her cup. She let me take a sip of her tea.

Thinking about Legend?

Yeah.....I just hope he's still alive.

He is.....I'm leaving out in the morning to go find him. My dad said leaning back against the counter top.

Really.? Oh my god thank you dad.! I got up and ran over to him hugging his neck tight. Please keep him safe daddy.! I cried in his arms.

I will baby.! But once I do find him and bring him home, you two can not see each other for a month.!

What?.! I questioned standing back from him.

Yeah that stunt you fuckin pulled talkin bout you running away.?! And leaving that bullshit ass note giving your mother and me a heart attack.!

Maaaa.?!

No buts Majesty I definitely agree with your father on this one.! We knew he could protect you but something did happen where he was abducted and than anything could of happened to you all because y'all couldn't come talk to us like adults.

That's the problem y'all don't treat me like I'm an adult.! I yelled pissed.

What do you mean? Your the oldest and out of all three of the oldest your the only one who gets treated like an adult, and we are very complex with you. You can come and talk to us about anything in this world but not that? Right.! Majesty save the drama.! My mom said standing up and putting her dish away.

You better fix yo tone too.! My dad added. I kissed my teeth folded my arms and left to go back to my room. I was damn near 18 I was an adult and could make my own decisions around here what don't they get?! I chose to live other place besides here with my boyfriend....technically I really didn't run away.

My parents was over reacting just like they over reacted to everything.!