Chapter 2

Machi in the M.M.

I got dress in some light washed rock jeans, a balenciaga shirt, and my all white balenciaga runners. I put on two diamond earrings and my M Cuban necklace with my all diamond Rolex. Ya boy was looking clean.

TEXT MESSAGE (Baby Girl💜)
~Bae.?
~Are you going to the club tonight.?
I read the text message. I don't know if I should lie or not. My girlfriend Mya always wanted to know what parties I was going to so she can pop up. That shit annoying as hell. I ain't cheating or nun I'm just trynA have a good time and get drunk while I could.

"Nah I'm not going.!" I texted back. Fuck out of here I wasn't about to deal with this shit tonight.

Yerooo she sleep you ready.? Micah asked knocking on the door.

Yeah.! I grabbed my money and my phone and we left out. I gave him the keys to the car and we got in. He pulled off heading out the gate. I popped open the bottle of Henny and poured us a cup as Von blasted through the speakers.

"Just got some top from a stripper bitch she from Kankakee just bought a glock with a ruler clip boy don't play with me.!" I yelled the lyrics pulling out my gun dancing to the song.

"This bitch a hoe met her at the sto, you know how I go, so I bought some dope AND TOOK HA TO THE O.!" Micah yelled.

He pulled up to the club and we parked in Valet and got out. This shit was lit already. I made my way over to the bar and found this fine ass girl. I seen her before at a couple parties but never got the chance to talk to her.

If I would of knew you was gone be here I would of got here sooner.! I smiled standing next to her.

Oh really.? She giggled.

Yeah.....I'm Machi.....may I ask what a pretty girl like yourself doing standing at the bar all alone.!

I'm Heaven.! she smiled. "And I'm waiting on my sister and my bestfriends.!"

Can I keep you company until they show up.!

I would like that.! She blushed pushing the hair out her face. She was so fine.

I've seen you a couple times around here at a different couple of parties. You from around here.?!

I'm from Austin, we come to Dallas cause y'all parties be better than ours.! Plus security up here sucks we be getting into every where with our fake ID's.

Word.?! This my city so if you can't never not get into any where you can call me and I got you.!

That would be easy if I had your number.! She giggled.

What's stopping you from putting it in your phone than.?!

Look I have to be honest with you first.... I do have a boyfriend....

That's cool but Ya man ain't me though.! And we could just talk as friends I mean if it's cool with you...

I'd like that.... she gave me her phone so I put my number in it and gave it back to her.

Yero, six o'clock! Micah said walking past me. I looked up and Mya was walking in the club.

Micah.? Heaven asked smiling. He turned back around and smiled. "Oh my god hiiiiii.!"
She squealed in excitement.

Heyyy what's up girl.! He said smiling.

I forgot you had a twin.! She laughed.

How you forget dude. He sucked his teeth laughing. "I see y'all met too huh.!"

Yeah we did.... my sister is on her way back over here now she's going to go crazy when she see you.! She smiled.

She's here.? Damn how I look.?!

Heyy.! She waved in the air. Her sister and two friends came walking over. They all was looking good.

Micah.?! Her sister squealed with open arms and he hugged her.

Ms Halo in the flesh how you doing baby girl.! He smiled at her.

I'm good how are you.? I see you shining.

Yeah you know.! You lookin good yourself.!

I seen Mya coming over to the bar and I grabbed my drink to leave. "IMa head up to VIP and get situated real quick.!" I said.

We got a section you can come sit with us.! Heaven said getting my attention.

IMa be back down.!

Dont stand me up.! She smiled.

I won't.! I walked away just in time as Mya got to the bar. I should of known her ass was gone try and show up anyways.! I don't give a fuck though. I definitely been had my eye on Heaven if I get the fuckin chance I'm dickin her down.!