Chapter 34

LEGEND P.O.V.

I pulled up to my fathers old beach house down in Orlando Florida. I use to love coming here as a kid. I called it my safe place. My dad left this to me before he died. I haven't been here for a couple years since I redesigned and redecorated. I always said I would come back here but just never got the chance to.

This is beautiful.! Majesty smiled as we stepped on the porch. I opened the doors and it was just how I remembered it.

I'll get the bags.! I said as she wondered around the place. I went back to the car and grabbed the bags. I took her shopping just before we got here. I can't lie I was nervous as hell to be on the run with Majesty. I loved the hell out of her so everything was worth it.

You need any help baby.? She asked coming to the door.

Nah I got it, close the door. I led the way upstairs to the master bedroom and she was in such awe.

I love this house it's so beautiful.!

Thank you, I redesigned everything in here. It was my fathers beach house.

Really.? This is dope you should go to college for interior design. You have a lot of potential.

You know college not for me.! I said as I sat on the bed.

College is for everyone you just gotta find what works for you.....

Nah, ima street nigga that's where I belong. College is for you.! Which is another reason you should be home with your parents Majesty.! You have a bright life ahead of you. Your going places you have scholarships waiting. Ima street nigga I belong to the streets, I sell drugs and kill people. Aint nun out here for me and I damn sure don't want you to throw your life away for me.

What? Legend I love you and it's so much more to life than the streets.....you don't wanna be with me just say that.?!

I do wanna be with you, that's the problem I do.! But I can't be the man you want or need me to be.....

My father was the same way with my mom. He loved her beyond all means knowing he was never no good for her. But he prayed everyday that god would mold him into becoming the man she needed and wanted. And I pray that we can be like them because they are happily in love and still married after all these years. And I want that.....but I want that with you.

Don't cry dude.! You making me feel bad about this shit.! I want you to, I'm just scared I'm goin to ruin you.....

Diamonds are made under pressure baby.!

I was gonna wait to give this to you because I wasn't sure what I wanted to be.....(I reached in my pocket and grabbed a small ring box. Majesty been wanting this heart ring with a deep blue diamond in the middle of it. I was finally able to get it for her.) I love you, I cherish you, and I wanna make a life time commitment to you. (I opened the box slowly giving it to her. She let me put it on her ring finger and of course she started crying.) I wiped her tears and she smiled kissing me.

Our kiss began to deepen a lot and I got on top of her. I was starting to think with my Dick and not my head. My shit was getting hard as fuck. She pulled my shirt off of me slowly.

We don't have to do this....

I want to.! She smiled before kissing me. We locked eyes with each other and Hers begged for me to do it. I started to undress her slowly. I kissed every part of her body. I slid my tongue  all over her clit. The way her screams and moans filled the room turned me on even more. I had her juices over flowing. She pushed my head in deeper as she was cumming on my tongue. Just as I was done I kissed her pussy letting her know it was mine. I stepped out of my shorts and put a condom on. I climbed on top of her snd she pulled me in to kiss me.

Let me know if I'm hurting you.! I started to slide in slowly this shit was so tight. She gasped for air and let out a big moan. I started to slide in and out of her. She was gripping the sheets and moaning so loud. I played with her clit to listen her up a bit.

I'm bouta cum.! She sang as I pumped faster in and out kissing her neck.

Cum for me, cum for daddy.! I pushed deeper in her hitting her Gspot and not only was she cumming but she was squirting all over the bed.

I love you Legend.! She screamed through her moans.

I laughed a bit and kissed her lips. "I love you too baby.!" I pulled out of her and she layed there smiling and laughing. "You okay.!?" I laughed.

Yeah.! She laughed. I layed beside her and wrapped my arm around her body pulling her closer to me.

Your father is really going to kill me now.!