Chapter 161

MICAH P.O.V.

Hi bunny bear! Halo smiled coming to sit next to me.

Sup? I nodded eating my fries.

So I was thinking if it's a girl Mariah! And if it's a boy Micah jr!

Did you even have a doctors appointment yet?

No not yet! But I will soon...and with that being said I want you to come to my first appointment with me.

I'll see!

Okay, what's wrong boo bear?

Nun I just got to much on my mind right now! This whole baby situation is crazy and it's fuckin with me. I ain't ready for a kid!

And you think I am?

Clearly he'll look at you!

Yeah cause I'm having a baby with the person I love my world my everything my husband!

Ex husband plus that marriage ain't count we got an annulment! We never was married!

So what you saying? I just said what I'm saying! I'm not ready for a fuckin baby! You didn't even ask me what I want or how I feel about this! You literally pushed a kid on me. How am I the dad when I only fucked you a few times and I made sure I used a condom.

Well the condom broke or something Micah I'm pregnant and it's yours. Look I know things seem scary now but it'll be better. I can't have another abortion! I just had one.

Well you should get another one! I said before getting up from the table.

I was so disappointed in myself. How could I have two girls pregnant at once. My mom and dad was going to kill me bring me back to life than kill me again.

I left the school to go sit in my car. I wasn't even hungry no more. I had a lot of shit to figure out. And I need to get to thinking now!

____________________

QUEEN P.O.V.

I swallowed hard as I kept retreading the text message. "Get an abortion or go to jail!" Here's a screen record of the email I'm going to send your PO along with you punching me!"

If this video got sent my life would be over.!

So after you take this pill here you'll
Take the second pill in 6hours. You'll start to feel a lot of pain we are going to make you a follow up appointment in 48 hours just to  make sure the sac is out. the nurse explained to me as she sat the abortion pills beside me with a bottle of water.

I felt like I was about to pass out.

Are you okay Queen?