Chapter 106

MAGIC P.O.V.

I got up slowly even though I was so dizzy. My chest and body hurt. I grabbed a hold of the IV stand to help me keep my balance. I tried my hardest to stand. I was blacking in and out. I seen people surround by a room and I could hear voices over the speaker.

Martavion sat on the bed with the gun in his mouth. I fell to my knees. I was in more pain seeing him in act like this than physically. He held his chest as if he was in pain.

Don't leave me! I managed to get out as tears filled my eyes....."don't leave me!"

He quickly fixed his eyes on me and got up. "What are you doing Magic?!" He asked angrily holding my head up.

Don't leave me baby! Tears rushed down my face.

I don't want to, I swear I don't want to baby! But I have to do this.

We die together! I started to take the gun from his hands but he snatched it back quick.

No we don't! He pushed his self away from me putting the gun to his head about to pull the trigger....

His body fell to the ground

____________________
MALACHI P.O.V.

Take the fuckin shot! The commander yelled into the radio.

No the fuck you don't! I yelled grabbing the commander by his throat putting a gun to his head. Cops drew guns at me. "Call it off now!" I yelled sternly.

"Retreat don't take the shot!"

I repeat do not take the shot!

We have a heart! We have a heart! A girl yelled screaming coming through the doors. "We have a heart! A 25 year old girl just got kilt in a drive by she has A positive blood and she's a organ donor we have a match! We have a heart!" She screamed over and over again.

Baby bro they found a heart for Magic! Malike said into the mic

They are transporting it over to the facility now!

They found one....they're going to save her!