Chapter 124

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Look Jackson you can take the deal it's a good deal!

You think ima take a 25 you smoking dick!

You can do the 15-20 with a parole of 5 years.

I have a wife, a new born child, and 4 other children. I'll miss out on my daughter graduating high school, than my sons graduation, I won't be able to take nun of them to college, weddings, babies! I'll miss out on all of it. You think I wanna walk out this bitch at 70 something years old! I pay y'all way to much fuckin money for this shit to happen.

Look you could of took the 10 5 inside and 5 on parole but you took your brothers charges that made your time go up.

I ain't tryna hear this bullshit man. All of this Shit is bullshit!

If you don't take this plea Jackson you will end up doing life in here! You will never see your wife and children again everything you worked so hard for will be gone.

Appeal this sentencing today, I need a fair retrial!

Do you know how long it will take to get a retrial? That can be years from now.

Well I'll have time served.! I said pissed off.

Okay fine! My lawyers started packing up their things. And a CO came and got me to bring me into the court room. I sat at the table next to my lawyers as the sentencing began.

Your honor before we start I have a letter here from the president of the United States! The DA said going through his files. My lawyers looked at each other in confusion. "May I approach the bench?"

Approach counselor! Defense you come up here too!
My lawyers got up and made their way to the stand. I couldn't hear what the hell they was talking about. After a few moments they came back smiling.

Mr Jackson you was sent here today for sentencing. The courts has submitted a written document from the president of the United States saying that they are exonerating  you and your case. The state of Texas is dropping all charges again Mr Martavion Jackson.! The judge said hitting his gravel and my lawyers smiled. I was in disbelief. What the fuck! Everybody in the court room was cheering and yelling for joy.

What? What? Wait what?

I don't know where the fuck that letter came from but it's legit! Baxter said shaking my hand. My jaw was dropped to the floor.

Looks like you won't be missing out on anything after all! Johnson smiled shaking my hand.

Congratulations Jackson! We'll be seeing you again soon! The DA said walking past me pissed off.

Can you hurry up and get my client back! He needs to be processed as quickly as possible. Johnson said to the guards.

I was taken back to my cell where I waisted hours to be transported back to the prison. Nick was half dead in Medical he wasn't gonna make it through the night. And my good ole friend the drunk driver was dying a slow painful death of liver disease I gave all my shit away and collected all my last rounds. I walked out the prison happy as hell with 50K in my pocket.

My lawyers dropped me off at home and I was so happy nobody wasn't here. I jumped in the shower so quick and took the longest hottest shower ever. I started to cry because lord knows how long I was just looking at and to get this letter from the president closing all my charges I was nothing but extremely greatful!

I got out the shower and got dress really quick. I drove straight to Magic and I house and nobody was here either except our butlers and house maids.

I need you guys to do me a huge favor! I said as I began to explain everything to them.