Chapter 131

MIRACLE P.O.V.

You coming to my house after school? Vonnie asked me smiling wrapping his arm around my neck.

You know I'm getting picked up.....I told my mom I'm staying after school though so we can chill before you go to basketball practice.

I'm saying though you could come now and be back before she pick you up!

I can't! Why we just can't chill here?

Cause I don't want to I wanna lay in my bed with you!

You always say that! I laughed.

I mean it!

Yeah, I bet you do! We can just chill here though.....I really just don't wanna be late.

You wont be late. But ight ima head to practice ima see you later. He said with an attitude. 

So what you mad now?

Nah Im good on you!

What that mean? you breaking up with me?

Take it how you want! I could be with a bitch who ready to be my girl not some little girl who acting all scary and shit. 

I aint scared and you aint nobody to be scared of.

Than why you playing with me than.

Who said I was playing with you. 

Yo actions showing that you is.

Boy you going so hard over some pussy by Vonnie cause im that girl in here and if you wanna break up with me cause i dont wanna have sex than okay bye i dont care. Like fuck, you acting like you pressed over some coochie boy bye. I said annoyed and pissed off. I grabbed my bag off the floor and made my way to the office to call my mom. Fuck outta here I wanted her to pick me up early.