Chapter 16

MAGIC P.O.V.

What's wrong with you.? Martavion asked coming Into my closet. I smiled hard and jumped on him kissing him.

I missed you.! I laughed.

I missed you too I wasn't even gone that long.! He said as he sat down with me in his lap.

Yes you was.! It seem like it was never gonna end. How was the trip though?

It was pretty okay I got a lot done and I can't complain, the meeting went great and the Brazilians accepted to do business with us so we just came up. And the nigga paid 90 million up front.

Oweee okay Mr boss man.! I like that.! Im proud of you.! I kissed his lips again and he smiled.

I say we celebrate?!

Tonight?

Yeah, as a family.! Than you and I can do some celebrating of our own later on.

Or we can celebrate right now.! I said biting my lip reaching in his pants.

Maaaaaa.!!!! Mommyyyyyy.!!!! Miracle yelled coming to the top of the stairs.

Yes baby.?

Uhhh it's somebody here....

Who.? We both questioned.!

She says her name is "Audre" I don't know.

Me and Martavion both looked at each other. I hurried up and got off of him and we flew upstairs. I grabbed his gun off the dresser giving it to him and he tucked it behind his back as we was walking out our bedroom.

Where is she Miracle? I asked as we got to the bottom of our stairs.

Outside I wasn't letting no strange lady in our house. Martavion forcefully opened the door and a lady stood before us. I was confused I thought she was dead.

Martavion grabbed her by her throat so quick pulling her into our house slamming her back against the door. She was shook and her eyes popped open unexpectedly.

What are you doing here? I asked standing next to him. I grabbed Martavion arms letting him know he can eas up a bit.

Y'all acting like y'all not happy to see me. She giggled.

Miracle go to your room and stay there. He yelled.

She looks young, about what 11 maybe? My son is 12 and looks just like her.!

Your son? We both questioned at once.

His name is TJ short for Tavion Jr.

Tavion Jr?! I laughed. This bitch wasn't serious. "You had a baby and named him a Jr not knowing his "father" and I use the term father very loosely name.!?

When we met he told me his name was Tavion Johnson.!

Oh my god.! I couldn't stop laughing.

Why are you hear and how are you alive? He asked pissed off.

Because I have some very valuable information that can help the both of us out for a small price.

And what's that? I questioned annoyed.

Well since you lost your business with the Colombians, locos just became head and Juan stepped down he wants nothing to do with the drug game anymore and lococs is dieing.

How do you know that? Martavion asked.

Because if you must know I been fucking him for the past 10 years and living with him. Also I been poising his food every chance I get.

So what you want my help for?

Because I want you to be a father to my son. Once I marry Locos next month his entire empire is mine. I'm willing to give you half and everything he took from you and set you up and framed you for after he dies if you take care of my child.!

What.? How do you even know that baby is his? And I thought you kilt this bitch.!? I was so super pissed off right now.

You see the bomb he put in me never activated so when it feel out my chest and April's activated the chains broke and once the fire stopped the door unlocked. It took me forever to get out of there but I did and along side the river docks a guy which so happened to be locos found me, hospitalized me and took care of me. I had my baby and he looked just like Tavion. I found out about him losing his business with Locos three years ago and I figured this was my opportunity to get him to step up as a father and I know I can do that by giving him what's rightfully his.!