Chapter 121

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hey where is she? Martavion asked coming in the house.

She's upstairs in her room said she wasn't feeling well. How did it go?

It's going i beat the fuck out of him and he turned his self in for rape....so me and the boys will be seeing his ass tomorrow night.

You have to go back now?

Yeah I just came to check on y'all.

There was a loud thud coming from Majesty's room. We looked at each other and ran up the stairs. Her door was locked so Martavion kicked it down! I started screaming to the top of my lungs at the sight that was in front of me. Martavion rushed over to his daughters life less body cutting the blanket from the ceiling fan.

Mom? Dad? Micah asked coming to the room.

Call for an ambulance! I yelled through my tears.

What happened? Machi asked in tears.

Call a fuckin ambulance! I started doing compressions on my daughter.

Come on baby girl come on! Martavion cried taking over as I gave her mouth to mouth.

My baby!!!! I screamed to the top of my lungs. My heart was crushing into pieces. "Martavion please save my daughter please baby!"

He kept doing chest compressions and I kept doing mouth to mouth.

Ambulance and police is here! Micah yelled coming back in the room.

Go! I yelled at Martavion.

I'm not leaving y'all!

No go if you get caught by the police this situation is gonna be worse I can't lose both of y'all at the same time.

Come on dad! Micah pulled his father away and they rushed down the back stairs as I cradled my daughter in my arms until Machi brought the EMT's upstairs to her room. He pulled me away from my daughters body and held me as I reached for her.

Majesty!!!!!!!! Miracle screamed in tears.

Machi get her out of here! I yelled at him. The EMT's covered Majesty's airways with a oxygen mask placing her body on a stretcher. I followed behind them in my car to the hospital.