Chapter 123

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hello! I answered my ringing phone putting my baby in his car seat.

Hey uhh you busy? Martavion asked which who was on the other line.

No baby what's wrong?

They are adding your number to my call list and you can come see me now.

What okay that's great I can come this weekend.

Actually next week would be better.....I umm....they moved my sentencing up.

What! To when.?

To tomorrow...

What?! Martavion they can't do that!

Actually baby they can. I took a plea to get contact with you it's driving me crazy that I don't know what's going on with you or Majesty. How is she?

She's okay she still stable nothing changed.

Ight keep me updated, put money on the phone.

I did!

Ight ima call you in a minute.

Okay love you!

Love you too! He hung up the phone and I sat in disbelief. I swear I didn't have the strength to go through this sentencing tomorrow.

I buckled my baby into his car seat all the way and grabbed his baby bag. I had to make my way up to the hospital to sit with my daughter. When I got here Malachi was here sitting there next to his god daughter taking to her while she slept.

Hey! I said coming in surprised.

Hey sis! How's the little guy?

He good sleeping his little life away. What are you doing here out in the open?

I just came to check on baby girl bouta go home in a minute.

Home? To the jail?

No home home....Martavion didn't tell you?

Tell me what?

Never mind....

No Malachi don't do that tell me what?

He took a plea...

Yeah to get his phone privileges and contact to me

Yeah but that's not just it. Don't tell him I told you....Magic he's going to take a 15 year sentence including adding new charges on that would substantially sustain exclude me and Malike from any of our charges.

WHAT?

Dude don't say shit to him I know you! 

How you expect me not to say anything when my husband is about to take 15 years? I just had a baby! He won't see his father until he is 16! He's going to miss his kids graduation, marriages and all! No this is fuckin crazy.

He did it to save us but he has a plan Mag don't worry.