Chapter 139

MICAH P.O.V.

I walked into class and Queen was in here. She was finishing up her work. I wanted to say something since she's been avoiding me. If I was going to say something it had to be fast cause Halo would be walking in soon.

Hey! I said shyly licking my lips.

She looked up at me than back down. "Hey!" She said dry.

I know your avoiding me...

Yeah it's kinda hard to continue to do that when your sitting in my face. She said annoyed cutting me off.

So stop than! I just wanna make sure your alright.

Micah I'm fine. I been doing okay before you and ima continue to do fine after you. I'm not a baby and you can't protect me! She said pissed off closing her books.

I can protect you! I can get you, your own house and a car and protect you! I can.

With what your parents money?

No I have my own. I worked for my dad I got money saved so there for it's my money.

Put your self through college or something don't waist it on me.

My college tuition is paid for in full since I was a baby. Don't worry about me I'm good. It's you I'm worried about.

I can get it all on my own when I leave to go to college next year.

That's next year not this year. All it's going to take is one time for your brother to hit you wrong and you are going to die why don't you just let me help you?

Cause Micah I'm not a fuckin charity case! I'm not just somebody you could throw money in they face and think I'm gonna be impressed. I don't want you paying my bills or buying me anything in case you think cause you did all that I gotta give you some pussy or something. And than you can come and go as you please I'm not a side bitch boo! She said annoyed packing all her stuff up.

It's nothing like that I promise!! I want you to have that so you can have a safe place to go to at night! Or when you leave here. I care about you a lot. Sex isn't always on my mind I got feelings and shit too! Your not obligated to do a damn thing for me just cause I helped you out it's a gift. If you wanted niggas runnin in and out that's yo shit. Feel me.

Yeah I feel you and that's why I'm declining I know how y'all guys are and I nope i don't want that.

I love you Queen!

Don't say that!

Why not? I do I love you and I'm bouta keep it 100! Am I still in love with Halo? Yes! Am I I love with you? Yes....

Micah you don't love me, you love the ideal of me.

Yes I do love you!

You dont! She got up grabbed her bag to walk out. This shit was stressing me out. I never had to fight for a girl this hard.

Halo came walking into class and took the seat next to me. I was annoyed already. "What's wrong?" She asked taking her things out.

Nun! I put my AirPod in and she turned over to the other side and started talking and laughing with her sister.