Chapter 40

MICAH P.O.V.

I walked into class and took my usual seat. I was tired as hell. Me and Halo was on the phone alllllll night last night. I didn't care cause that's was my bae and she funny as hell.

Hi Micah.! This girl Tiffany smiled at me as she walked past my desk. I nodded my head and she kept smiling as she got closer to her friends.

She like you.! Anisa her friend yelled out laughing. It made me smirk a little she was embarrassed.

Why you ain't hit that yet.? Mark asked laughing sitting next to me.

I got a girl.! I said sitting back and taking my phone out.

Nigga who? He laughed like I was lying.

You gone see at homecoming.! Ya boy about to be fly as fuck ya hear me.! I smiled slapping my brother up as he came and sat in his seat.

Facts.! He said slamming his bookbag on the desk.

Y'all niggas don't even got no bitches.! Shut the fuck up lying.! Brandon laughed.

Who don't got no bitches? Machi asked with widen eyes.

Shit me.! I got a Bitch.! She not even a bitch my girl fine as hell.!

Just like her sister.! Machi laughed.

What y'all dating twins or something.? Mark asked laughing.

Sure is.! Just watch.

Now that's cold bro.! Twins dating twins.! Brandon said slapping both of us up laughing.

They identical they cold as hell too.! Machi smiled.

Sure is and y'all better not say nun to them. I smiled.

Wassss up fools.! Mitch laughed coming to sit with us as he came in the class.

*TEXT MESSAGE*

~"GoodMorning Micah 😘"
I read. It was a text from Halo. I smiled at my phone and texted her back. I wonder if this how my parents felt when they was in love.

What y'all talkin bout? Mitch asked as he clutched his back pack straps tight.

Owee look at that nigga smiling it must be her textin him now.! Mark joked trying to look in my phone. I hit the power button and locked my screen.

The twins dating twins.! Brandon laughed.

Oweeee spicy.! Mitch said making us all laugh.

Y'all childish.! I laughed.

But did y'all fuckkkk is the question.! Brandon asked leaning in to us and raising an eye braw.

Ima virgin.! I smiled licking my lips.

Nigga please you been fuckin since you was 13.! Mark said twisting his lips.

We is virgins.! Machi laughed slapping me up.

Name one person I fucked.! I said folding my arms and sitting back.

It was Shonda, La'Wanda, Wanda, Yolanda, Tawanna, Le'Shawna, Alica, and Teresa, Selena well both Selena's, Katrina, and Sabrina.! Shall I go on? Brandon said hitting his fingers with each name.

I didn't fuck both Selena's only the Spanish bitch that looked like Selena I definitely was in those guts. I laughed slapping my brother up. We use to be out here crushing bitches shit.!