Chapter 168

QUEEN P.O.V.

Yes your honor she threatened me and my unborn child multiple times. I said proudly. This bitch thought she had me shook and scared. At first she did out once she put that proof in my hands she fucked up.

I smirked at her and took my seat. She looked so sick sitting by her lawyer in that nasty ass Orange jump suit.

From my understanding you ladies have the same child's father for the sake of the children your going to understand what she's going through and she's going to understand what you are going through. Both of you ladies are pregnant and going through the same emotions and this guy is probably telling you both the same thing. Now I'm no rocket scientist but for what it's worth I think you need to see what it's like now that you've threatened her. Miss Halo I'm sentencing you to 3 years probation! The judge said banging his gravel.

I got up smiling leaving the court room. I was pleased with her sentence because now this how was gonna know how it feels. Micah, Machi, and Heaven was walking into the courtroom as I was walking out.

Micah stopped me and looked at me weird. I honestly had nothing to say for these past weeks He was so far up her ass I knew he didn't really give a fuck about me how he said he did. Not once did he come show me. At this point he was only my child's father IF he chose to be.

Hey! He said shyly.

What's up....

She still was threatening you?

Yup and now she's paying the consequences....look I don't want no trouble with her cause if she gets out and think she's going to harm my baby I swear it'll be hell to pay.

She's not thinking like that Queen...

Oh really is that before or after she was threatening me to make me go get an abortion Micah.

Can I come by today?

No!

We need to talk I need to have an understanding between you, her and me!

An understanding for what? I don't like her she don't like me, your both of our child's father. She wants to be with you I DON'T! At this point your literally just my child's father if you want to be in his or her life.

I do wanna be in my babies life. I wanna be with you though! Look I know I never say it or I don't show it but I'm invested in you and you is where I wanna be at.

Yup you gotta funny way of showing it. I don't have time for a Nigga to be playing with my feelings.

Im coming over later.

Yup! I pulled away from him and walked off.

___________________
MICAH P.O.V.

Okay so they are releasing her! Heaven said coming back out the court room. Halo's been in jail for 3 weeks and got sentenced to 3 years probation.
"We gotta pick her up from across the street at the court building". She added walking off.

You good? Machi asked stopping me.

Not really bro I gotta lot of shit to think about.

Like what? Queen still hate you?! He laughed.

Hate ain't even the word....I gotta tell you something.

What?

She pregnant!

Who? He asked shocked as fuck.

Queen!

Are you fuckin stupid? Mom and dad are going to kill you! It's bad enough that Halo is pregnant but Queen is pregnant too?!

Yeah they both got pregnant around the same time. And I know....I'm stressed the fuck out. Queen literally hates me sayin I'm just her kid father. Halo wants to be in a relationship and I ain't trying to be with her. I just wanna take care of my kids and that's it.

I hear you. But you gone need to have a sit down with her and Halo and get that shit down as an understanding. Cause you can't take nun this shit Halo did lightly.

And I'm not bro! I swear I'm not. I wanna put my hands on this bitch but she carrying my fuckin kid.

We gone figure it out bro you know ima be here for you! I hugged my brother and we made our way downstairs and out the building. Heaven came walking out the building with Halo behind her. Her face lit up happily. She ran to me hugging me.

You good? I asked concern touching her stomach.

We are fine! She said trying to kiss me. I moved out the way and she looked at me weird.

Why the fuck did you threaten Queen? You told her to get an abortion or you was sending videos to her PO.! I yelled pushing her away.

Queens pregnant? Heaven asked concern.

Yeah and she's been threatening her! Y'all both my baby mothers at this point. Ima be here for your kid and ima be here for her kid. That's it that's all. I don't wanna be with you I'm to young to go through this type of shit but I made my bed and ima lay in it. It is what it is at this point.

Micah wait! She started to crying. I pushed her off of me and walked away. I got in the car and drove off. I took a deep breath cause I finally got this shit off my chest.

I knocked on the door hard waiting for it to open. But after awhile it swung open. I grabbed her face and kissed her. "I love you Queen and I don't wanna be with anybody else but you baby I swear I'll do whatever it takes to protect you and our baby!"

Micah this could be my only chance ever to have a baby and I want this....I want this more than anything in this world! I love you.

I promise on my life....I promise baby girl it's you and me, Halo knows I don't wanna be with her it's over anything we ever had ima be there for my kid and that's it. It's you baby it's always been you! I kissed her again and showed her and her body how much I missed it!