Chapter 28

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hi baby.! I smiled as miracle was walking through the door. She ran to me hugging me tight as tears rolled down her face. "What's wrong?" I questioned lifting her chin up....

I hate that school I'm tired of it.! She said through her tears.

Why what happened? Did somebody hurt you.? I questioned.

Sirena pushed me in the bathroom and her and Mitrice jumped me. She even put gum in my hair.! I told Ms. Workman and she didn't do anything about it. They kept yelling I'm a snitch ima snitch and they stole all of Majesty's art supplies from me she is going to kill me.!! Miracle cried harder.

What's wrong? Martavion asked coming into the livingroom.

Miracles getting bullied. So come on.! I said kicking my shoes off. "It's 2:30.....them kids still there let's go.!" I started biting my nails off.

Go where Magic.!

To the fuckin school where the fuck else Martavion let's goooooo.! I yelled. I grabbed my leather belt putting it in my pants loops. I put on my timbs and took my Chanel button up off putting on a black king sleeve shirt. Everybody followed me out the apartment and we got right in the car. Yeah okay right idea wrong muthafuckin kid.

This them.? I asked miracle pulling up to the school as the little girls was laughing and giggling. They was twice as big as Miracle little ass. One of them even had Miracles charm bracelets on from Cartier and the other had her Chanel purse. YEAH OH FUCKIN KAY.! "This where yo shit been disappearing to.?" I asked angrily.

You been getting bullied for how long Miracle? Martavion asked pissed off.

Since I transferred here.! Ma look.!! Miracle cried stuffing the phone in my hands. It was a video of her getting jumped in the bathroom today. Kids was standing around laughing and others was sneaking hits in.

Y'all little bitches got the right one.! I threw the phone back and jumped out the car. "Which one of you little bitches hit my daughter.?!" I asked coming around the front of my truck taking my belt off.

Lady fuck you and yo daughter.! The little girl spat making the other one laugh.

Yeah okay little girl ima fuck you up. Dont one of you dusty ass little girls got sickle cell or some shit.! I'll beat the fuck out y'all.

Mrs Jacksonnnnnn.! The principal yelled coming over to me Right as I was about to tear these kids a new ass hole.

Ain't no Mrs Jackson shit, my daughter been getting bullied and yall Muthafuckas ain't doing shit from my understanding. I yelled.

What's the problem? A lady asked getting out her car.

Ma she tryna say we bully her daughter.! The girl said kissing her teeth.

My daughter and her friend would never do such a thing.! Bitch get yo boujie as back In that truck with all that rah rah shit. She yelled.

Oweee y'all testing me today.! I took my wig right off and through it at Martavion. "What's up bitch cause after I get done with you iMa beat the fuck out these kids.!" I said squaring up. The girl kicked her heels off tryna run up on me I punched her in her mouth and grabbed her by her ponytail wrapping it around my hand as I punched her in her face. I wasn't stopping at all.

Sha'Tia.! A woman yelled running over to us. She started hitting me and they was jumping me. As Martavion was pulling her off of me he punched her in the face breaking her jaw.

Don't touch my fuckin mama.! I heard yelling.! I looked up and seen Majesty fighting the other lady that was trying to jump me. I slammed the girl on the ground stepping on her face smushing it in the dirt. Martavion was trying to get Majesty off the other lady.

I'm calling the police.! The principal yelled as the security team ran over to us.

Call them bitch so I can press charges on this fuckin school. Tell them how my daughter was robbed of a 10,000 dollar purse and three 6,000 dollar bracelets, tell them how my daughters art work which is priced at 20,000 dollars and art supplies that's priced at 5,000 was stolen from her by these two thieving ass little girls, tell them how they fuckin jumped my daughter and put the shit on social media.! I yelled getting in the principal face.

Mrs Jackson we didn't know any of that.....

Well bitch now you do.! And I'm fuckin taking my child out of here. Fuck y'all and this school. Next time I see yo bitch ass and yo bitch ass daughter I'll spit in both y'all faces.! I yelled at the girl as I took my foot off her head.

Bitch you not gone spit on nobody:! She said mad getting up tryna spit on. I was just talking but after that spit she tried it. I gathered so much spit from the souls of my foot to the roof of my mouth and spat right on her and her dirty ass daughter. Martavion grabbed me pushing me into the car so he could pull off.

Where the fuck is my daughter.?! I yelled grabbing my phone.

She pulled off she better be on her way home. He yelled.

Where my damn wig at.!

Right here.! Miracle laughed handing it to me.

Thanks baby.! Ima buy you some new shit too and your going back to your old school. They lucky I ain't burn that shit to the ground.

You better hope she don't press charges on you or the school.

Martavion I don't give a fuck about nun of that, I should of shot that bitch in her shit.!

Ma than you really was going to jail.!

I don't give a damn ain't nobody gone fuck with my baby. Owe I'm so mad take me to get some food.! I'm fuckin hungry.

What you wanna eat fatty.?! He laughed.

What I really want I can't say....

And that's why your in the situation your in now of not knowing.!

Martavion shut up cause it's your fault.! Always wanna do stuff.

What me.?! That be yo Lil slutty ass.!

Fuck you. Get me some food and take me home and my baby batter not have a scratch on her fuckin face either.! I know that fuckin much.

Martavion pulled into the drive through of McDonald's and got us some food and headed back to the apartment. Majesty was just getting here as well. I got out the car and went over to my baby to examine her face and body.

Ma I'm fine.! She laughed.

What's up Mike Tyson? Micah said wrapping his arm around my neck.

Naw this Apollo Creed.! Machi laughed putting his arm around me too.

Both of y'all shut the fuck up.! I laughed pushing them off me.

I don't know mom you really ain't need my help.! You was beating them the fuck up I don't even know what happened I pulled up and seen you fighting and getting jumped dad broke the lady jaw her mouth was leaking blood.! I just had to finish her off.

Your sister was getting bullied.! Martavion said getting out and we all followed him into our building as everybody talked and laughed about what just happened.

Baby come here.! Martavion said standing in the bedroom door way.

Oweeeee mommmm.! My kids sang at once smirking and laughing.

I went into the bedroom and he closed the door. "What.?!" I asked folding my arms.

You pregnant?