Chapter 113

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Yo come here! I called out to this little nigga from cell block D. I don't know his name but he must ain't get the memo I'm head honcho in any prison I'm in.

I don't follow orders from new niggas I am that Nigga if you wanna talk you can make an appointment! He said while laughing.

You must not know who I am! I chuckled sitting my cup down.

I don't give a fuck who you is Nigga make an appointment if you wanna see me! He said mad. The whole entire cafeteria was quiet at this point. Malachi got up followed by Malike than 3 other niggas.

Go! I said with out turning around. I heard all the commotion and shuffling and aggression behind me. I turned around and stood up. They had this Nigga on the floor on his knees. His crew was in choke holds or had shanks to their necks.

Allow me to reintroduce myself.! I'm Martavion Jackson This is my prison inside and out. Don't shit move around her unless I say so. You wanna move in and out this prison run it by me first or one of these two niggas (I pointed to Malachi and Malike).

Nigga I don't gotta do Shit! He yelled.

I want this Nigga downstairs! I said before sitting down. Two CO's came and grabbed him. "Does anybody else have a problem with how I run my prison? If so speak the fuck up!" I yelled loudly.

I'm stepping down Jackson I don't want no trouble while your here.! Richardson said. He been in prison since 2010. He was like 5 years older than me. We worked together a bit on the outs. He ran this prison until I came here and I took over. He steps down every time I'm here I'm in charge this is my prison.

I'm stepping down too! Another nigga said he was top dog as well in Unit C. Each unit had what you call a top dog or the head of there units but once I step in it's over I run the entire prison including the guards and Governor.

I want 70% of everything coming in this muthafucka if I find out anybody is dealing and I'm not getting it you will die! I said as I got up to leave the cafeteria. The guards open the doors for me and I took my jacket off handing it off as I walked down the stairs. I walked past the units and made my way to the deepest part of the jail.

If you wanna be a tuff Nigga ima treat you like one! I said licking my lips as I punched this Nigga in his mouth. I started to beat his ass. "I ain't never been disrespected and it's not about to start now. You wanna disrespect me! You won't move Shit in this prison at all. Everything you got I want it! There will be a flunk to meet you at yo room in 1hr you got til than to give him everything you own including money if I catch dealing in my prison you are dead! I said cleaning the blood from my hands off.

I got 20,000 coming in by the end of the night get it to my wife by morning! I said as I walked past the guard