Chapter 164

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat on the block watching the cars come and go and the trap sales. My phone started ringing and it was Magic.

What's up baby! I asked answering.

Where are you? I thought we had a flight to catch.

Shit yeah we do.....um....ima meet you at the airport in about 2 hours I'm just finishing some shit.

Um okay don't forget that the bags are in your car.

I didn't. (My car door opened) ima call you back ight! I sang before hanging up.

Hey there, who was that?

Nobody you got what I asked for.

Yeah, here! She handed me the envelope and smiled. "Soooo I know you said you was going out of town soon well today! But I wanted to know can I get a piece of your loveeeeeee! Tell your bitch I like you! Fuck she gone do when she see me with you?!" She sang laughing.

Shit kill you! I laughed.

Yeah right, come on let me just suck it! She smiled leaning over me and bending over trying to rub my print.

Dude watch out! I laughed getting her off of me.

No! Tavion I miss you, I miss us!

Brittany you know it ain't even like that no more between us.

Yeah I know....you love your wife blah blah blah! I get it I know....but I know you still got feelings for me.

I do I got mad love for you and I appreciate you all the time but it's just me and Magic now.

One last fuck?! She giggled taking my dick out.

You say that every time dude! I laughed.

______________________

MAGIC P.O.V.

I got ready to leave the gym. I felt like I got over worked today. Jordan be kicking my ass.

Good work today gurllllll! Jordan laughed as I walked past the desk.

No fuck you!

Aye you feel good right? Look you done dropped a couple pounds, yo smile is bigger.!

You just saying that to get me to come back every time.

I'm dead ass, but I'll see you after yo lil vacation or whatever just know when you see these weights up in ya front yard UPSTAIRS IM GOING HARD!

Ayeeeee yoooo! I bussed out laughing. That bing bong Shit was hilarious.

Ima see you when you get back have a safe trip beautiful! He said as he opened the door for me.

Bye! I giggled walking out the gym. I got in my car to rush home. I took another shower and got ready for my flight. I was so excited to be going out of town. We haven't been any where as a couple since I don't know.

I got dressed in a all black body suit with my all black red bottom leather thigh highs. I put my straight 38inch wig on and did my make up. I put my pink Cuban necklace on with the matching watch and a couple diamond bracelets. I looked damn fuckin good. Jordan has helped me gain my confidence back and I felt extremely sexy. I lost so much weight and gained it in a the right places. My booty was getting bigger and rounder and stomach was smaller. You really couldn't tell I just had a baby a few weeks ago.

I grabbed my black Chanel purse and put everything I needed into it. My phone went off and it was my Uber downstairs. Martavion said he'll meet me there and he had our bags so I was good. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and Majesty was feeding Major.

Oweeee mama! Uhunnnn where you going? Majesty asked surprise and I did a little spin.

What?! You don't like it!?

You look good you look amazing! I ain't see you get dress like this in forever.

Welp gotta show you how a bad bitch suppose to take off take notes cause ya mama is that bitch! I laughed.

And that's just that on that I'm here for it!

Mrs Jackson your ubers here! Amy security said as he came into the kitchen.

Okay be right out thank you!

Have fun mom! Tell dad I love him and let me know when y'all land where ever y'all going! Me and Major gone FaceTime y'all later!

Okay baby! I kissed my daughter and my son bye and ran out the door after grabbing my Burberry Shaw and Chanel sunglasses. I got in the back seat and security closed the door. My driver drive the 30 minutes to the private airport. I pulled my phone out to call Martavion but no answer. Our flight was suppose to leave in 30 minutes and he wasn't here yet.

Here's a glass of champagne Mrs. Jackson.! A flight attendant smiled bring it to me.

Thank you, has my husband arrived yet?

No, not yet!

My phone dinged and it was a text message from Martavion. "Pulling up" I closed the Message and put my phone back in my purse to finish my glass.

After a few minutes Martavion came walking on the plane he had out bags in one hand and tipped the flight attendant. "Hey baby!" He smiled coming and sitting across from me. "Damn you look good!"

Yup! I rolled my eyes, I was extremely annoyed right now. The plane got ready for take off and I looked over at Martavion he had glitter lipgloss on the collar of his hoodie. "That's cute!" I laughed.

What? He asked confused.

I pointed to his hoodie and he looked shock.
"I don't know where that shit came from!" He said trying to wipe it off.

Im sure you don't it's cool though!