Chapter 31

MICAH P.O.V.

Damnnnn girl.! I laughed as Halo got off of me. "You must of missed me or something.?!"

I did.! She said as she climbed back on top of me to kiss me.

Owee you better stop for I be back in yo guts.! I laughed against her lips.

Maybe I want you too.!

I flipped her back over so I was on top of her kissing her as my dick got hard again. She was letting soft moans out in my ear. I heard a door slam and I stopped for a second.

What.? She asked trying to push me inside her.

You heard that?

Halooooo.? Heaven.? A male voice yelled through out the house.

That's my dad.! She yelled panicking. I hurried up and got off of her getting my clothes on.

Halooooo.! He yelled again.

Yes dad.?! She yelled out her door.

Get ready for dinner we have to go meet your grand parents, where's Heaven?

Ughhh I don't know I been in my room all day.!

Okay I'm getting in the shower hurry up please and call her.!

Okayyyy.! She waited for a door to slam than went out her room. The girls stayed upstairs and their dad room was downstairs.

Okay he's in the shower come on.! I followed her out the door and I ran out the door. She hurried up and kissed me bye and I ran to my car. I sped off and headed home. That shit was close as hell.

I grabbed my phone to call my brother. "Yerooooo this where we pimp bitches and smack hoes Machi speaking.!" He answered on the first ring.

Yo shut the fuck up.! I said laughing.

Nah what's up dook.!

Brah why we was just fuckin and shorty dad come to the build bro I ran out of there:!

Who Halo.?

Yeahhh nigga.!

Ahhhh pops was about to pop yo ass if you was caught.! He yelled laughing.

Fuck outta hereeeee boiiii she's a runner she's a track star.! I said laughing.!

She gonna run away when it gets hard.!! He started singing.

And that's a fact she did.! I'm bouta pull up, you hungry?

Hell yeah I'm starving your parents are looking for the runaway.! So she didn't cook.

She probably some where with Nick getting bussed down and come outside.

Ight here I come.! I hung up the phone and put Skrubz on by Durkiooooo.! This was my shit.

"When you caught me cheatin', I caught amnesia (Oh oh)
And I'm MICAH, it's nice to meet you (Oh oh)
And she sexy, she got her features (Mmh mmh mmh)
When I see you down, I pick up the pieces (Pick up the pieces)
I was feeling like a clown, I thought you would leave me" I sang loudly as Machi hit the adlibs"

"No, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine, and no
And I'm so cocky, got a big ego
Her head so sloppy, got to take her deep throat
You ain't gotta worry 'bout me buyin' shit
And I'm down for the cause and the challenges" Machi sang along as I hyped him up.

I pulled off and we went to this dinner everybody hangs out.