Chapter 48

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I woke up not really feeling to good. My stomach was In knots and I was hungry. I finally got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting in the shower.

I couldn't think of what to wear today. So I sat here in my closet.

GoodMorning.! A male voice sang from behind me. I turned around quick and Legend was behind me coming into my closet.

GoodMorning.! I smiled. His vision was good again but he had blood clots in his eyes still. His arm was in a sling and he walked with a limp. He was strong and healing fast. My mom been nursing him everyday he's been here. I was forever greatful for her. He leaned in to me and kissed me.

How are you feeling?

I'm okay same shit. Looking for something to wear?

Yeah! I was thinking some leggins and a hoodie!

Oweee yeah wear that, make my dick hard.! He giggled against my lips.

Shut up.! I laughed.

No for real it do. I can't wait to feel you, I miss you!

I miss you too......He leaned in to kiss me again.

Let me get out of here before yo mom come see us and kill us.!

Yeah and I don't have no clothes on.!

Right. Have a good day baby, see you when you get home.!

Ima come check on you before I actually leave out....you need anything?

No princess I'm good.! He smiled leaving out the door. I got up and got dress in some black leggings and a hoodie I stole from him a while back.

I did my make up and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail. I glossed my lips and grabbed my bookbag.

I went to the guess room down the hall to check on my man. Legend was laying there sleeping again. I kissed his cheek and left out the room closing the door softly.

I walked into the kitchen and my mom was sitting in her favorite spot starring at her phone rubbing her stomach.

He's going to call.! I assured her sittin next to her.

Huh? She asked as she broke out her daze. "What.?!"

Your still waiting on dad to call? Have you even been to sleep?

Ohhh umm no, I haven't. I think somethings wrong.

Why you say that?

Because I just got that feeling. I can't explain it but I just do..... how's legend?

He's good! Getting better, everyday? How are you?

I'm okay baby, I have a doctors appointment later today can you please pick Miracle and TJ up from school.

Yeah..... you sure you good? What kinda doctors appointment?

Ummm yeah....it's just a check up for us.! She giggled.

Us.??? I asked concerned. I looked her up and down in excitement. "Ma are you?" "You pregnant?!" I asked happily. No wonder why she was rubbing her stomach just a few minutes ago.

Be quiet big mouth.!!!! She laughed.

Ma seriously?!

Yeah....

Can I please come please.!!!!!!!????!!! Does daddy know?

Of course he does.! I need you to get the kids out of school.

Can't Micah or Machi get them I really wanna go.! Please.! When was y'all going tell us?!

Okayyy.! I'll ask one of the boys....I just couldn't find the right time to say oh yeah everybody I'm pregnant. It's so much shit going on.

Well it's out now I'm so excited. What time the appointment?

At 3, you know where my doctors office is right?!

Yeah on 74th street in the city.

Yeah, I'll wait for you in the lobby.

Okay, I'll see you at 3. Bye mommy.! I smiled hard as hell hugging her before grabbing my keys to head to the garage.