Chapter 170

MAGIC P.O.V.

What's wrong? Jordan asked sitting next to me on his bed.

I think I'm just losing my mind a bit.....

Why what's wrong? You know you can talk to me right?

Yeah, I just.....I just been away from my family for to long. And it's starting to affect my kids...and I'm not sure what's up with my husband he hasn't been this drunk since we where kids.

Him drinking isn't your fault if that's what your thinking....

No! No! I know it's not. I'm avoiding helping him and what he's going through which at first I didn't care but now that I see how it's affecting my kids I do care a little. I've always been there for them and they've never seen him in that type of state of mind.

Look we can chill out on us for a while and let you focus on getting your family right!

But I love spending time with you I really do. You make me feel so loved and appreciated and wanted!

And ima continue to do that but you gotta get ya family right first! He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me. His smell even smelt so good. I was really beginning to fall for this man like a lot. I know it was completely and utterly wrong for me to do so. I was a married woman who strongly felt like she was still in love with her husband but.....but the other half of me didn't even give a fuck.!

I got up putting my crocs on and grabbing my purse and keys as we stood by his door. I hugged him once more and gave him a kiss. I loved the way he kissed me he was a good kisser and he could eat some pussy. My panties was getting wet just by thinking about it. I often wondered what his sex game was like. I know he had a big dick but we haven't went all the way yet. He gives me head and that's it.

Knocks filled his house door making me break from my daze. "JoJo?! A female voice asked knocking again. He opened the door and it was the girl Brittany from a few weeks back.
"Oh I didn't know you had company!" She smiled holding her coat tight. She had a long trench coat on and some heels. I knew what that meant!

She's just leaving....what's up Britt?

It's that time of the week member silly! She smirked. I don't know what these two had going on but I needed out of it now.

Sorry Magic.....this is my ex girlfriend Birthday! I help her with some stuff. Um I can call you later.?!

Oh okay yeah sure, it was nice to meet you again Brittany! I smiled as I walked past her. She immediately walked into his house grabbing his neck and kissing him. Ohh wow okay! I laughed a little to myself and made my way to the elevators.

When the doors opened up I was shocked to see Martavion. He looked at me than put his head down. He had a bag full of money in his hand.

You live him? He asked finally saying something.

What!! I asked caught off guard.

Do you love him?

Who Martavion?

Mag don't play with me do you love that Nigga or not?

NOT! The fuck! Don't question me about falling for nobody when you out here fuckin off. I yelled annoyed.

I think we should get a divorce! He said looking at me his eyes was blood shot red and he still seemed drunk. But most of all I could tell his feelings was hurt.

You wanna divorce me? After all we done been through in life together. How I've always been there for you? How I changed my whole life around for you! You wanna divorce me? I began to laugh as the elevator doors opened up. "Don't worry I still got the papers!" I said before walking off the elevator.