Chapter 110

MAGIC P.O.V.

I got out the shower after almost an hour of standing in the hot water crying. I was going through the worst postpartum ever. I never had to really deal with this before except when the twins was born but after me and Martavion made I was completely fine again. I haven't even been able to speak to my husband in almost 2 weeks. Last time we seen each other was when we was at court. They still haven't approved my visitation or the kids. This was making it so hard on me.

Mom you got a package! Majesty sang coming into the kitchen. I didn't order anything so I know it couldn't of been mine. She sat the box on the kitchen counter. I began to open it slowly.

Major's baby blanket was in the box with blood on it. Martavion got this blanket custom made from Hermès to go with his car seat and baby bag. It was covered in blood and a note that read "watch your back now bitch you have no protection". I dropped everything knocking my coffee over and running upstairs.

I ran over to Major's crib and picked my baby up holding him crying as I checked his body. His little eyes looked up at me with tears in them from waking him up. I held him so close to my heart. I cried so hard my heart was in my chest. Oh my god I need Martavion!

__________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

How was court? I asked Malachi and Malike sitting down at the table.

Shit got pushed back again.! Malike said annoyed. This was his first time being in jail so he was extra pissed off. The feds charged both of them with helping a fugitive, possessing an illegal firearms, and holding a hostage. This was bullshit!

Damn again! They are playing with us.! I said sitting back.

Jackson! A CEO called out entering our cell block.

Which one dummy! Micah yelled back making me laugh.

Martavion....he spoke uneasy. I got a weird feeling! I got up from the table and met him in my cell where he was heading too.

What? I asked annoyed.

I just got word that dude that hit your wife in the car accident has been processed but he's in protection. He won't be moving into general pop he's looking at life.

Oh word? He'll still get touched or hang his self!

That's not all....

What else?

He handed me a phone and shook his head before stepping out the room. I pressed the screen and it was already on a call. I placed the phone to my ear and I could hear crying. "Hello?" I asked trying to clear my throat.

I need you! Her voice was shaky and she sounded like she was having a panic attack. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I know baby you gone see me soon.

Martavion somebody sent Majors baby blanket to the house with it covered in blood and a note that said "watch your back now bitch, you have no protection". I thought something happened to my baby, I'm so scared Martavion! Magic cried over and over again.

My heart just broke and I didn't know what to even say back. "I'm getting you and the kids security right now. I'll have the gates required by the end of today. Stop crying understand me? You are a product of me! Don't let this shit get to you. I promise I won't let nothing happen to you or Major or any of our kids okay. I'll be home soon. You sound like your extremely tired get some rest and I'm gonna try and check in you later okay. I spoke calmly into the phone to my wife.

Okay.... I love you!

I know baby I love you to, I'm bouta get shit set up okay call you later if I can. I hung the phone up and threw the shit into the wall. " FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK"