Chapter 76

Are y'all stupid? Like seriously are y'all.? Victory yelled walking into the room. "For fucks sake you literally almost got us kilt.!"

Bitch shut up he should of shot yo ass.!

I got yo bitch bitch.! She yelled pushing Marcus.

Alright everybody just calm the fuck down.! Ragain yelled.

No, our plan is good as fuckin gone and we all might as well be dead thanks to this fucker.! Victory yelled pissed off.

Nobody's going to die, relax.! Audrey said walking into the room. "Here's what we are going to do.!" She said with a devilish smile. She had everybody interested in what she was about to say.

_______________
MAGIC P.O.V.

I got out of bed and my feet was so swollen. I felt like I was hit by a bulldozer. I honestly wanted to curl up and die. I made my way downstairs to the Kitchen because I knew my kids would be getting up and getting ready for school shortly. I began to make breakfast. I couldn't go wrong with strawberry and banana waffles with some sausages and eggs.

Ma.!!!!! Majesty screamed excited as she seen me. I smiled hard and hugged my daughter so tight. "Oh my god what happened.?!" She asked pulling back from the hug to look at me.

Don't worry about me baby I'm fine.! How are you? How's everyone?

Everybody good I held the house down while you was gone I'm so happy your back home. Let me know if you need anything and I mean anything mommy.! Come on you shouldn't be on your feet.!

What are you doing up.?! Martavion asked coming in the house from last night. I looked at him than looked away.

Gone head and sit down baby Here's breakfast princess! I smiled sliding a plate across the island.

You can't keep ignoring me Magic.!

And you can't keep fuckin cheating on me Martavion.! I yelled back.

Ooooot.! Majesty said before making the *Gulp* sound. "Ima just move over here.!" She said with wide eyes and moving over to the kitchen table.

I didn't fuckin chest on you how many times do I have to say that.! Damn get over that shit, that shit was to find you. I ain't fuck not touch that girl in anyway.

How the fuck would you feel if yo ass was kidnapped and when you break out you finally see me and I'm all giggling and Shit in the next nigga face how the fuck would you feel.?!

I'll be pissed, I'll kill the both of y'all but you taking this shit the wrong way.! That shit wasn't even like that. Like I said the bitch obviously knew where the fuck you was at. And how the fuck she know Marcus? Yo use yo head some times. You know I wouldn't cheat on you.

You wouldn't cheat on me but got a whole fuckin 12 year old son upstairs shut the fuck up Martavion.!

You gone keep holding that shit over my head? You don't like I feel bad enough about that shit now!?

Nah you can't feel shit how I feel.! Fuck outta here this shit a joke to you.!

It's a joke.? A joke to who Magic? All I do is make money and come home to you and buy you shit so who joking?

That's the fuckin problem you think you can do whatever than buy me some bullshit ass expensive ass gift and make up for it. You don't spend time with me, you think you can be out here doing whatever the fuck it is you want to long as it makes sense to Martavion.! Maybe if you was here I wouldn't of got kidnapped not everything is about a dollar all the time.

Ight I see you not gone get over this.! I'm not about to argu with you either I'm out, take that shit however you want to. I'll be back to get my shit.! He yelled at me before slamming the door in my face. I heard his car pull off and the garage door shut. I was so angry and hurt. I stormed upstairs and sat on my bed crying I just wanted to be alone.