Chapter 137

MAGIC P.O.V.

The door bell rang several times. I was the only one of the first floor so I picked my baby up and we went to go answer it. I opened the door and a very pretty girl stood at my front door. She was about 5'6-5'7, light skin, with hazel eyes, she had breast that sat up perfectly(you could tell she wasn't wearing a bra) a flat stomach, and a big booty. She was dressed in some leather tights, open toe pumps, and a red Versace button down. Only buttoned from a few buttons at the bottom and tied with no bra on showing the split of her chest. She had tattoos and her gear was in a long middle part wig. She was very beautiful.

Hello can I help you? I asked unsure because who was she and how the hell did she know where I lived.

Hi, I'm Ciara we haven't met yet I'm Martavion's friend. You must be Magic! She said with a smile extending her hand. I shook her hand and invited her into my home.
"You have a lovely home Mrs Jackson.....Martavion has told me all about you!" She smiled.

Thank you.....I wish I could say the same but not so surprising that I can't. Can I get you anything? Tea? Water? Soda?

Actually I'd love some water! She said sweetly. I motioned for her to follow me to my kitchen. At this moment I realized I was crazy. If I didn't have my baby in my arms I'd probably found the closets thing to me and hit her ass in the head with it than interrogated her. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and gave it to her.

He knows your here? I questioned.

Um no I was literally just in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by I had some information that was worth sharing.

I grabbed the baby monitor from the table. "Can you come to the kitchen you have a visitor!" I said nonchalantly into the monitor. Martavion was in our room so I know he heard me. We haven't said anything to each other really since yesterday night when he came back In The house. For some reason I don't believe he wasn't messing with anyone who ever the hell this "friend" is right here is probably it.!

He is so handsome! She said smiling looking at my baby.

Thank you!! I said with a smile covering his face. "You said your name was Ciara right?! How long you and Martavion known each other?"

About a little over 2 years now.....

Oh he's never mentioned anything about you before.

I'm not surprised My man think we spend to much time together too!

Oh so y'all spend time together?

Well yeah we work together a bit and my man works for him too. He's always talking about you! You have a great man!

Mmmmhm I do don't I! I grabbed Martavion's coffee from the coffee pot. I know this was about to be his first coffee of the day so I poured my breast milk into it. Yeah cause muthafucka think I'm stupid now drink up sweetheart.

____________________
CIARA P.O.V.

Martavion came downstairs and he looked shocked to see me.
Hey girl what you doing  here? He was looking so good with his dress pants on and church shoes and no shirt. His body was so built and he was so buff.

I have some information for you about the other day someone at your trap. I smiled, He grabbed his cup of coffee from his wife and took a few sips.

Baby this taste sour or something?

Oh really? I put a new something special in it for you! She said with a smile as she walked away. He grabbed the baby monitor off the table and turned it off.

What are you doing here? He asked her once she was gone.

I missed you! Your avoiding me! I said annoyed and angry.

Look the other night was a huge mistake and that never should of happened which is why I stopped you can't even classify that as sex. You gave me some head and I gave you to pumps and pulled out there's nothing between us!

Nothing between us? We been playing each other for two years. You know I got a crush on you and I'm not letting up on this lightly. I want to be with you.

IM in a marriage! I love my wife and I love my family. I'm not about to be on the verge of losing everything again cause you can't stay in a friends place.

So all the time we spent together, everything we ever did, all our talks and laughs don't mean shit to you?

No I'm not saying it don't mean shit cause I whole heartedly appreciate you being there for me as a FRIEND! I just wanted a friend nobody to be a side bitch or anything just a friend.

That's all I am to you a friend?

Yes Ci! I'm not breaking up my home for nothing I just can't. I love my wife I want to be with my which is why she is my wife. I have kids with that woman and a marriage. Respectfully before I get to disrespectful ima just ask you to leave! He said annoyed. I grabbed my purse and made my way to the front door. I wiped my tears and walked out the house. Oweeeee he was going to regret it!

__________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

Hey! I smiled sitting at the table next to Lani.

What's wrong? She asked handing me my wine glass.

I don't think Martavion's attracted to me anymore...

What Mag don't say that, half the time he can't even keep his hands off you.

Not since the baby....we probably only had sex like 2-3 times maybe.....a girl showed up today at my house and they claimed they where legitimately just friends. She was a bad bitch Lani like a bad bitch! I think her and Martavion is fuckin around. I mean she was so cold. Her tities sat up perfectly she had no bra on....no stomach.....a big ass booty and hips like I'd fuck on her too if I was a Nigga she was cold and she seemed like a nice girl he trusted her enough that she knows my address so I think they're fuckin.

Mag.....he's not cheating on you Mar wouldn't do that especially after all he went through last time to even get you back...maybe he just really is friends with her.

I don't know Lani something just seemed off....I snapped on him like I had a gun to his chest ready to shoot him the other day cause I thought he was messing around on me again.

It's probably just the depression playing with you Mag....did you tell him about the post part 'em?

No....I'm to embarrassed to admit that I'm going through that cause I'm suppose to be the strong one I have my children to worry about.

Not all the time babe....have you seen the doctor?

No next week.....

You need to tell Martavion than he can help you through it...I don't know maybe it'll even spice things up a bit.

I doubt it he don't even look at me the same no more, Lani he won't even touch me. And after I have a baby we use to have so much sex it be pregnancy scares. But this one after Major it's like he scared to be around me or something. I know I gained weight maybe I can get lipo or something. I just want him to love me like he use to.

He still loves you Mag and your literally so perfect! Don't be comparing yourself to other people out here. You just had a baby and you look damn good!