Chapter 144

MACHI P.O.V.

I finished my homework and layed in bed. I was tired as hell but horny as hell too. I grabbed my phone and called Heaven. Her ass did not answer.
"If you wanna break up with me just say that!" I texted her. Everybody was getting some ass around this bitch except for me! See this is why people be cheating.

My phone started ringing and it was Heaven. "Hello!" I said answering sad.

The fuck is yo problem? She asked laughing.

Your my problem why you don't be answering the damn phone?!

I was downstairs I literally just came back up.

Yeah ight what you doing?

Nun bouta get in the shower.

I'm bouta come over!

My dad home!

Ima go to my dads just come down the street than.

Um okay...

Ight see you in a minute.! I hung up the phone and got dress. I snuck out the house grabbing my keys and leaving.
I pulled up to my dad house and went in and up to my room. I left the door open for Heaven and got in my bed. I texted her and let her know the door was opened and to come down. I turned the tv on and got in the bed.

After a few minutes I heard the downstairs door open and close. I looked on the cameras and it was Heaven coming in. She locked the door back and made her way up to my room.

Hi baby! She smiled coming over to me.

What's up! I said as I kissed her back.

Nothing much! She crawled in bed next to me.

I need some ass is you done being stingy!

No you was on punishment for that fuck shit!

I ain't even do nun!

Yes you did you know what you did! She laughed.

Whatever! I said rolling my eyes pulling the covers over my head pouting. She reached under the covers and started rubbing on my dick.

He said Leave him alone if you not gone suck him!

He said that or you did?! She laughed.

Both of us! She pulled my dick all the way out before getting under the covers and putting her mouth on it. She started giving me head like she had a point to prove. I looked down at her and she was getting nasty. Damn I love this girl!

I pulled her up before I was about to bus in her mouth. She got on top of me taking her shirt off and taking her shorts off. She ain't have no panties on which excited me even more. She grabbed the condom out my jewer and put it on me before she got on top of me. Tonight I let her take control and she fucked me! I pulled her hair back and kissed her neck bouncing her up and down on top of me. I was killing her shit until she started squirting every where. I laid her on her back and started going to town inside her.

Daddy I'm cumming! She screamed out as her nails digged in my back.

Good girl cum for me baby! Cum for daddy! I moaned in her ear kissing her neck. She cam so hard and than I did. I felt so much fuckin better. I kissed her slowly getting my last strokes in.

I love you Machi! She moaned.

I love you too! I smiled kissing her cheek. She hugged my neck an I pulled out of her. She kissed me over and over again before letting me go. I pulled her closer to me and we both fell asleep.

_____________________
MORNING

I woke up to the alarm going off. Heaven was knocked out. I turned it off and laid there for a bit longer. I damn sure didn't feel like getting up and definitely not for school.

I woke her up and she wanted to get in the shower with me. My morning wood stood at attention and Heaven took care of that. She didn't care about getting her hair wet. She got right on here knees and started sucking my dick in the shower.

I bent her over the tub and fucked her in the shower. Her ass jiggled back at me making me go harder.

She bussed than I did this one caught me off guard I hope I pulled out in time. She washed up and got out than I washed up and got out. I wrapped my body in a towel. She put her stuff on and kissed me. I walked her downstairs so she could get home and get ready for school.

I'll se you in a minute! She said kissing me again.

Ight! Text me when you ready.

Okay. I opened the door for her and she left out. She ran down the street and I watched her go in the house before I closed the door. I went back up to my room and got dress. I put on some light blue jeans, a light gray baseball jersey and my cool gray 11's. I put on my Cuban M necklace and my Rolex with my diamond stud earrings. This was my pretty normal everyday wear.

I was hungry as hell I should of stayed my ass home. I'd have a whole meal at the table waiting for me right now. My phone flashed and it was Heaven saying she was ready. I grabbed my keys and left out the house. I drove down the street to pick my baby up and to school we went.

I brought you a bagel with cream cheese and butter, bacon and eggs on it! And here's a orange juice! She said sitting my stuff in a cup holder.

Damn you get a lil dick in you in the morning and you feed a Nigga! I laughed. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "I'm just playin thank you baby, I'm starving!"

Whatever your welcome.!

Halo need a ride today?

No actually she left with Micah about 10 minutes ago.

Oh ight! I pulled into my usual parking spot and sate my food real quick. Heaven went through my book bag getting all my first period classes notebooks and shit together. She checked over my homework and made sure I had at least two pens.

Thank you! I smiled kissing her.

Your welcome! She said with a smile before getting out. I wrapped my arm around her and we walked into school. I loved that she transferred here cause we got to spend even more time together.