Chapter 3

Magic P.O.V.

Where the hell is my car.? I asked jumping out the car.

What car.?

My truck......my lamb truck.!

Is it in the garage?

No it was right here when we left.! I know damn well Majesty wouldn't take it.! I said storming into the house. I kicked my heels off and ran upstairs. I went into Machi's room and Martavion went into Micah's room.

They not here.! I said tying my hair up.  "Not only did they sneak out but they stole my damn car too.!" I yelled pissed off.

Yeah this ain't it at all.! Martavion said looking over the balcony and into our driveway as the gates opened up. "You take your pick.!"

I want Micah cause it probably was his idea in the first place. I walked into his room and sat on his bed and Martavion went and sat on Machi's bed.

I could hear the laughter and giggles from the both of them as they came up the stairs. Micah turned his light on and jumped so hard when he seen me. He was so scared.

Where the fuck was yall at.!? I asked standing up.

Ma we just went to a little gathering....

In my fuckin truck.?! I asked even more pissed. 

Ma....my car wasn't starting and Machi didn't know where his keys was...

You think I give a fuck Micah.! I told yo ass to keep fuckin trying me and you was gone see what the fuck was gone happen. I yelled punching him in his chest so hard.

Ma.!!!!

Ma my ass, open up.! You wanna act like a man and so grown shit steal my car and Shit right. Open ya fuckin chest Micah.! I punched his ass so hard again. He was Tryna back up from me and backed up into Martavion.

Why the fuck you take yo mother car.? He yelled.

Dad..

Did I ask yo ass to speak.? Y'all muthafuckin kids is really trying me. If I put my hands on the both of y'all ima kill y'all. Give me them fuckin keys to the both of y'all cars. Now y'all ain't got shit to drive.! He yelled at both of them. "Get the fuck out my face!"

I was so pissed off. I went in both their rooms an unplugged both their PS5's.! "Don't ask me for this shit at all.!" "And for the next few weeks no basketball, no football, yall will come straight home and stay in yall rooms. If y'all come out for anything other than to eat iMa beat y'all asses.!" I yelled walking upstairs to our room. I threw the games on the floor and went to the bathroom.

They are getting out of control.! Can you unzip me.

I know Machi mouth is so fuckin smart i almost punched his ass in it.! Almost forgot he was my son.

You should of.! I'm mad as hell and I could of sworn I smelt alcohol.

Yo I thought I did too.!

It's okay cause tomorrow I got something for they asses.! They bouta wash every wall I got in my damn house from top to bottom. I want my floors so shinny I can see my reflection.

That's exactly what they asses need.! And they better get on the damn bus. Can you put this in the safe.?! He asked handing me his bloody shirt. I put it in a bag and put it in a safe.  He went to his bathroom to shower and I went to mine.

I haven't been in the streets for a minute but tonight my husband needed me for something and the one time I do my kids pull fuck shit.!