Chapter 61

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Wake up.! I said softly as I kissed my wife gently. "Magic.!" I called for her waking her up.

What baby? She moaned trying to move me off her.

Wake up.! I kissed her again.

Martavion it's 3am what?

Wake up.! I was smiling so hard I was laughing.

Bae what.?! She asked angrily finally sitting all the way up. "Why are you just now coming in.?"

Because of this.! I pulled the diamond necklace from my pocket. It was a pure 14.2 karat blue diamond from the Cartier Unknown vault for $57.3 million dollars.

Baby this is beautiful.! I placed it around her neck and kissed her.

I made a deal with Cyrille Vigneron the CEO of Cartier.....this is one of the rearest diamonds to ever be made and that's how much he paid me.

And you decided to give it to me?!

Because your the most rarest thing I will ever have in my life. I love you.

I love you to baby.! She grabbed my face and kissed me. I wiped her tears and smiled as we pulled apart.

I have to go, I'll be back as soon as I can okay.!

Wait where are you going?

To Japan to meet Mr Vigneron.....I have a job to complete.

But Martavion my surgery is coming up.

I know baby I'm going to be back before than.

She looked me in my eyes and I think she could tell I was lying: I was about to go do the most biggest job of my life. This could go one or two ways I can end up in jail or dead. And as nervous as I was I was feeling that I wasn't coming back home either.

Give it back.! She said as she snatched it off her neck.

I can't Mag. I closed her hand and pushed it away. "Some things can't be undone. I'll be home soon as I can, I promise.!" I said as I got off of her standing up to grab my bag.

Martavion.! She said sternly.

I'll be back home.! I assured her.

Please come back home to me please.! She pled as tears  came down her face. I grabbed her into a hug and hugged her tight. She was crying so hard in my arms it was breaking my heart.

I'll be back baby.! I kissed her letting her go and she sat on the bed crying. "No matter what happens you know I love you I will always love you.! And I'm always with you.!" I said holding her face up to look at me.

Yes.!

Always remember all the good times we shared..... you have a piece of me growing inside of you. I'm always with you Mag no matter what! I kissed her again and let go of  her. She nodded her head and in agreement to let me go. I walked out of our bedroom and the sounds of her crying filled our floor. I took a deep breath as I hit the last step. I checked on my kids one more time giving them all a kiss on their foreheads.

You ready.? Malachi asked as I placed my bag in the trunk. I nodded my head and got in the car. I screwed the silencer in my gun as he pulled off.