Chapter 84

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I lit my blunt and took a deep inhale as I looked at Audrey. I was contemplating on what I wanted to do with her.

The doors swung open and in came walking Magic. She had on some black timbs, black sweats, a sports bra and her hair laid straight back into a ponytail. She walked right up to Audrey and punched her so hard in her face it woke her up. He nose was leaking blood. She hit her again so hard Audrey eyes rolled in the back of her head. "And that's for TJ bitch.!" She yelled as she spat on her.

You think ima let him kill you.! Like you KiKi your son?! She said so sternly and cold. After Audrey heard that she was weeping in tears. "That'll just be too easy.!" She explained. "Not only did you take him away from us but you had all of us fooled thinking that Martavion was his father.!" She laughed as she walked around her. Magic was in this hurtful, foul, dark rage and I was scared for her.

That's his son.! Audrey cried. I took another deep inhale of my weed and passed it to Malachi as I lit another blunt.

Martavion has a rear blood type. TJ loss so much blood he could of been saved. And my husband which who he thought was his father in that moment in that time gave his blood so that TJ your son that you kilt could live. You see it's this thing where if you don't have the same blood you can't donate....His blood wasn't a match which led the hospital to doing a quick rapid DNA test. And would you look at that.! TJ isn't Martavions son.! It was a zero percent chance.! She yelled. Her words was hitting me so hard it made me choke. I was trying to hold on my tears. I felt like a fucked up father from day one because I thought he was my son. And to only known him a few months. We got close....he was my son! I was that father he listed after he wanted that bond with, it was me.! And I felt like I wasn't there doing enough. That's why it hit me so hard just for him to die and I find out he wasn't mine. How am I suppose to feel now?!

Not only did the bullet you shot, shot your son you grazed my daughter.! Magic yelled loudly. She got her across the face with melt hot chance so hard they broke. The chains that was holding her up snapped dropping her 3ft from the air. Magic quickly wrapped the chains around her neck strangling her.

You hurt my kids bitch.! Magic yelled out in pain and anger. She squeezed as Audrey squealed and panicked. "Your gonna suffer how they did.!" She yelled over and over again. She choked her until Audrey passed out. She dropped her to the ground and stood all the way up.

When she wakes up bring her to the funeral home. And burry her alive with her son until she suffocate. Do CPR bring her back make her watch the funeral and let her suffer in a dark room for Days, weeks, maybe even a month. Make her eat Ragain's and Victory body parts, And remind her everyday that her son is dead because of her! And just before she cracks and breaks begging you to put her out her misery. Make her tell you everything about Cuba and your empire. Than I will be back to take her heart from her chest.! Literally.! Magic said sternly looking at a passed out Audrey. Magic was very specific on these orders. Without saying a word after that she walked right out and not even looking at any of us.