Chapter 45

MACHI P.O.V.

My house was becoming so depressing. My mom was so worried about my dad because he hasn't been answering the phone and she can't get in touch with him. Majesty is always crying because of Legend still in the same spot half dead still. I needed to get out for a while.

I pulled up to an address 20 minutes from my house. Heaven was staying with an aunt so she could be safe away from her ex. She walked out the door looking so beautiful. I smiled at the sight of her.

I got out the car to open her door for her and she hugged me instead of getting in the car. I smiled hard and hugged her back. After letting each other go she gave me a kiss.

What's that for? I asked shyly.

You seemed stressed.! She said with a sly smile getting in the car. I closed her door and got in on my side. She smelt so good.

I am a bit.!

What's wrong?

Just shit at home but that doesn't matter now cause we together.

That's true what do you wanna do?

I don't care long as I get to end my night with you.! I smiled licking my lips.

That can be possible.! She giggled leaning in to kiss me. I pulled off heading to the mall. I know it was this little spot in there she liked getting smoothies and shit so I was gonna take her to her favorite places.

Oweee yesss the mall.! I definitely need to do some shopping.! She said excitedly.

What you need to shop for?

My trip duh!

Oh yeah don't remind me.!

Awwwww is somebody gonna miss me.!? She mocked me like a baby rubbing her fingers through my hair.

Hell yeah and I don't care if ima SIMP OVER IT.! I smiled getting out. I opened her door and helped her out the car.

I grabbed her hand and she led the way into the mall. We went to the smoothie place first. I took some money out to pay and she looked at me like I was crazy.

What? I asked grabbing my smoothie.

You never let me pay for stuff.!

My dad taught me that a woman never touched the check or should have to dig in her wallet for her money when she's with a man.

Yeah but I can pay for somethings.!

Nah not when ima round I ain't one of them broke niggas you use to fuckin with.!

Oh you big dawg around here.?!

I'm the big dog, king alpha, big Vibes, big money, big Dick, the big boyfriend.! I said licking my lips making her laugh.

Oweee okay I love that energy. Definitely big dick.! She said laughing against my lips.

Yeah and don't be running from it later on either.! I smiled kissing her.

I told you next time I seen you bitch it's on.! Mya said as she walked up to us.
I been shot over this damn girl so you know i liked her, ain't nobody was about to fuck with her in my face.

Girl you still mad.! Heaven said rolling her eyes.

Ain't mad boo.! But you gone be when I fuck you up.!

He don't want you, he's my boyfriend.! What part don't you understand?

Oh now y'all in a relationship?

We been in one.! You not touchin her so whatever you thinking dead that shit right now Mya ima telling you.

Or what Machi? She began to yell making a scene.

Let's go, I ain't got time for this shit.! I grabbed Heavens hand and pulled her away from her.

Oh yo punk ass running pussy ass bitch.! She yelled towards our way. That shit is embarrassing.

Y'all must of been in love.! Heaven said rolling her eyes.

Hell Naw.! It wasn't even like that, we was fuckin from time to time. We kicked it here and there. But never love or no shit like that.

What does it take for you to fall in love with a girl than? She asked shyly.

I don't know.....I mean like it's hard to explain...

Ima good listener....

I never really been in love but I know what love is from my parents......they are my idol couple. For as long as I could remember they always worked with each other and never against each other. Like my moma a tell you she'll go through hell and high waters for my dad and he'll do the same for her. I know they been through mad shit in life but they always stayed strong through all of their test and tribulations. Their love for each other is so strong they have soul ties and I never understood that until I got older. I want a woman like that....that's gonna make me fall in love with her mind body and soul and in order for me to do that I have to create myself to be the type of man that woman would need In order to find her.

That's deep.!

I have great parents who teaches the most realest shit.!

I can tell especially when you said about the whole money situation back there....it's a breath of fresh air for once to finally see different qualities in a guy than what I'm use to. Your dad installs great values in you. I hope that one day if I ever have a son he'll be just like you.

Well I'm manifesting this relationship if it goes that right way you will.! I said with a smile making her stop and look up at me.