foo for you (tyler)

pairing: tyler joseph x reader
word count: 913
tw: intoxication

i snapped my binder shut as i sighed. our teachers didn't normally assign homework on fridays but when they did i always got it done that friday night. it just made it easier, especially when i have plans that weekend.

the only plans i had that weekend was to see a movie with my best friend, tyler, on saturday. saturday marked the ten year anniversary of our friendship. we became good friends a few weeks into kindergarten. ten years later, we were fifteen and closer than ever.

i'd have been lying if i said i wasn't in love with him. he was why i never found myself wanting to date any guys. i just wanted him. but i could never in a million years tell him. what if he didn't feel the same way? it could ruin everything.

i shoved my binder into my bookbag. yay, no homework for two days. i knew tyler wasn't going to do his until last minute. not only was he just like that but, he was also hanging out with josh. when the two of them were together they were insane. not insane, more like spontaneous. you never knew what they were gonna do when they hung out.

which, was why i kept my phone near me the whole night. i was just waiting for tyler to give me some crazy story.

*ding*

i knew that was probably tyler. time to see what crazy thing he and josh did.

tyler: coming ove r

i stared at the message. it was about 10 pm so my parents had to have been asleep. i didn't want to tell him he couldn't come over so i made a decision.

you: use my window, mum and dad are sleeping. and PLEASE be quiet.

tyler: kk luv u

i shook my head. the way he was texting was far from what i was used to. oh Lord, what did you get yourself into?

after a few minutes, i heard a few light taps on my window. it sounded like it was to the tune of "do you wanna build a snowman?"

"do ya wanna build a snowmannn?" i heard tyler sing. i quickly closed my bedroom door so my parents didn't wake up and hear us. i then let tyler in. thankfully, my window was huge and his getting in was no hassel.

"hiii!" tyler exclaimed, trying to hug me. i stopped him and cupped my hand on his mouth.

"dude, be quiet. my parents are asleep and if they hear you they'll be pissed. they may love you, but they'll still kill me for having you over without permission." i lightly scolded him. he looked down.

"sorry. hey, did you know you're kinda beautiful?" tyler said, much quieter. something was seriously off. he never called me beautiful and he was never this spontaneous. i studied him for a few seconds.

THEY. DID. NOT.

"tyler were you and josh drinking?" i asked him, trying not to seem disappointed.

"im sorry. josh and i just wanted to see how it tasted but then we really liked it then we drank lots and then i decided i missed you and your pretty face very much so i walked here." ty ranted. i sighed.

"thank God you didn't get caught by cops. you're fifteen, you're not supposed to drink until you're twenty øne."

"are you mad at me? im sorry we won't do it again, i promise."

"im not mad im just glad that you're okay. please don't do it again, it's not safe."

"i won't as long as you're happy. cause im in love with you and ill do anything for you." tyler told me. i gasped and when he realized what he said, his hand flew to his mouth. "i don't think i was supposed to say that."

"it's...it's okay." i said, a little surprised. "i'm in love with you too, so."

"really??" tyler asked me, surprised. he immediately tackled me with a hug, which made me giggle. he was so adorable.

"yay, can you tell me tomorrow when im not drunk?" he asked me. i nodded.

"i think i can. after all, we still got the movies to attend." i reminded him. his eyes widened.

"shit, the movies. i forgot." he groaned.

"it's fine. ill let you sleep a bit so that you don't feel like total crap in the morning."

"you truly are an angel, (y/n)." tyler told me. i blushed at his words, although he was drunk.

we talked for a while longer until i realized how late it was getting.

"it's really late, ty. do you want me to walk you home or to joshs or-?" i said. tyler shook his head.

"no, ill walk to joshs by myself. im pretty sober now." he told me.

"okay, just text me when you get back."

"i will, i promise." tyler promised, sneaking a quick kiss on my cheek. he went to open the window. once he did, he looked at me and said one last thing.

"hey, (y/n)?"

"yes, ty?"

"i'm a foo for you."

a/n: i know i should have made it "fool for you" but that brought me back to when i was writing idfc and that fic was serious and depressing whereas this one was just soft and cute so since tyler was a bit drunk, i made it "foo for you" instead :)