the party (tyler)

pairing: tyler joseph x reader
word count: 1205
tw: sexual assault, attempted rape, drugs, profanities

a/n: i can assure you right now, tyler is not the assaulter in this story.

i pushed up my boobs and tried to make myself look presentable. being brendon's girlfriend, i had to look my very best. especially at his parties.

i was starting to loose feelings for brendon. what we had before was much different then what we had when we first started dating. lately all brendon wanted was sex. and he constantly tried to get with my friends.

but he was far too powerful for me to just walk away. it wouldn't be that easy.

*honk honk honk*

i grabbed my purse and went outside to brendon's car.

"hello, gorgeous." he greeted me. i rolled my eyes.

"hi." i replied. brendon was fully aware that i was pretty much over him. but he never brought it up.

brendon continued driving before he spoke up.

"i'm having a couple of friends over that aren't usually at my parties. their names are tyler and josh and they're a band. try not to show off, k?" he explained. i nodded.

"right because i always flirt with your friends. that's your department, not mine." i spit. brendon clenched his teeth.

"enough." he growled. i stayed quiet.

we made it to his house and i went ahead of him. he caught up to me.

"before you run off, i'm introducing you to my friends. play nice, alright?" brendon told me. i rolled my eyes.

"of course." i said sarcastically.

brendon took my hand, and he pulled me around his house. eventually we stopped in front of two boys. one had blue hair, the other had brown hair.

"tyler! josh! it's nice to see you both. this is my girlfriend, (y/n)." brendon introduced me to the two boys. i exchanged hard eye contact with the brown haired boy for a split second. i found him quite attractive.

"i'm josh." the blue haired boy introduced himself.

"and i'm tyler." said the brown haired boy. he held out his hand for me to shake it but brendon ushered me away.

"let's get you a drink, yeah?" brendon asked. i shrugged.

i sat on brendon's couch next to my ex best friend sarah. i had a feeling her and brendon were screwing but i was out of fucks to give.

tyler came into the living room and sat across from me.

"brendon's parties usually this packed?" he asked me. i shrugged.

"eh. i usually just sit here the whole time. brendon usually gets me a drink and then doesn't talk to me for the rest of the night." i admitted. tyler knit his eyebrows.

"that's horrible..you guys are dating." tyler said.

"it's just how it is." i replied. brendon appeared and sarah walked away. surprisingly, brendon sat down. he gave me my drink.

"here." he said, passing me my drink. i took the drink and chugged it. something tasted off but i couldn't put a finger on it. tyler walked away and brendon took my cup away once i finished it.

tyler's pov

there was something off about (y/n) and brendon's relationship. the way she talked about him, i knew she deserved better. i knew i could be better but i pushed all those thoughts away. it was none of my business.

i went to find josh. after looking for a few moments i found him talked to a short red-head.

"tyler!" he called. i walked up to him and the girl. "this is debby. she's an actress."

"hello, tyler." debby greeted me. i smiled.

"have i seen you in anything?" i asked her. she shrugged.

"depends..do you watch disney?" she asked me. i chuckled but realized she was being serious. i was about to speak before i heard something that caught my attention. i couldn't make out what it was but i followed it anyways. i had a feeling something bad was happening.

i walked up the stairs following the sound.

"nonononononononono." i went down the hall and made it to the room where the sound was coming from. i debated opening the door.

"just stop. i don't..i can't right now." it was (y/n). i opened the door and saw (y/n) pushed up against a wall by brendon. he was stripping her while she was saying she didn't want to.

i went up to brendon and knocked him out. i wasn't thinking clearly. i just knew that (y/n) was about to be raped against her will. and i couldn't let that happen.

(y/n) collapsed to the ground. i caught her and looked into her eyes. she was drugged and nearly unconscious. what the fuck did brendon do to her?

i knew then exactly was about to happen. brendon drugged her and he was going to do her. even if she didn't want to.

"oh (y/n)." i said to the girl i barely knew.

"go away, brendon." she slurred.

"i'm not brendon." i assured her. i debated what to do.

i decided i would bring her back to my hotel and let her stay there. she could decide what happened next in the morning when she was sober.

i texted josh and told him i was going back to my hotel. i didn't say anything about (y/n).

time skip

your pov

i woke up with a killer headache. i didn't know where i was. it took me a moment to realize i was in a hotel room.

just then a brown haired boy walked into the room. i recognized him as brendon's friend, tyler. wait..

"tyler?" i asked. tyler walked up to me and gave me a bottle of water.

"i'm sure you are very confused right now." tyler told me. i nodded.

"we didn't..?" i asked. he shook his head.

"no. uhm i walked into brendon's room and he was trying to..er rape you. you were drugged and everything. i brought you back here but i can assure you we didn't do anything." tyler explained. i face palmed.

"of course he did." i said.

"you're not surprised?" tyler asked, shocked. i decided to open up to him, though i met him yesterday.

"lately my relationship with brendon has gone to shit. all he wants is sex and i know he's tried to bang my friends. my feelings have slowly gone away and the only reason i'm still with him is i know how powerful he is. just walking away wouldn't be easy." i explained. tyler nodded taking in this information.

"i have an idea, if you're up to it." tyler told me.

"what's up?" i asked.

"i know we just met but, josh and i are heading back to columbus, ohio tonight. just come with us. i'll give you a place to stay until you figure things out. and you'll be away from brendon." he proposed. i thought for a moment.

"okay." i agreed.

"okay?" tyler asked.

"ill go with you. thank you." i thanked him.

"of course. we catch the plane at six. i can take you to your house to pack." he told me.

"sounds like a plan." i agreed.