more (tyler)

pairing: tyler joseph x reader
word count: 1527
tw: friends with benefits, angst, brief sexual themes

i opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.

it was morning. the sun was shining through the window, brightly. it had to be around ten or eleven.

i was in tyler's bedroom. flashbacks of the night before flooded my head, causing me to blush. he wasn't next to me, so i knew he was in the shower. plus, i could hear the water running.

i stood up and went across the room to grab my robe. once i put it on, i grabbed my phone. i decided to check my notifications.

tyler and i were only friends, so his fanbase didn't even know i existed. even though we slept together (a lot) we decided to stay strictly friends. friends with benefits, at that.

we occasionally went out for a movie or roller skating but that was just as friends.

but i'd be lying if i said i didn't dream about being more. i never told him, because it wasn't supposed to happen. one of the first rules when it comes to friends with benefits was to not catch feelings. and the fact that i had done exactly that, proved i wasn't cut out for it.

but for the sake of our friendship and how much i cared, i kept my mouth shut.

"good morning." tyler came into the room and greeted me. he was in just a towel. water droplets painted his tan torso. i gave a small smile.

"good morning." i replied. tyler dropped his towel and i looked away. he only chuckled.

"you don't have to look away, you know. it's nothing you haven't seen before." he told me. i blushed slightly.

"yeah, but still. you deserve some privacy. we are only friends, you know. even with the circumstances." i said.

"if you say so." he replied. i played with his blanket while i waited for him to finish getting dressed.

"i'm done, by the way." tyler said, after a moment. i turned around and saw that he was wearing his mickey mouse shirt and black jeans. he looked good, but that was nothing new.

"i'm gonna use your bathroom to get changed." i informed him. he shrugged.

"okay." he said.

i went across the room and grabbed my clothes out of my bag. it was a black crop top and black jeans. i also grabbed my brush and toothbrush.

i went into his bathroom and dropped my robe. hickeys trailed from my collarbone down to my stomach. i chuckled as i got dressed.

i began to wish i didn't have any feelings for tyler. granted, even though we didn't see other people while we slept together, i still knew he couldn't have any feelings for me. it had to be purely lust.

after all, he was the one who established the 'no catching feelings' rule.

i finished brushing my teeth and then ran the brush through my (y/h/l) hair. then i went back to tyler's room. he was laying on his bed while on his phone. i sat next to him and did the same.

"how's the clique?" i asked to start a conversation.

"buzzing about takeover tour. they aren't hiding how much they hate ticketmaster, that's for sure." he told me. i nodded in acknowledgment.

"i get it. i've used ticketmaster, it's sucks." i said.

"yeah, but that's all we can use. oh jeez look at this edit." tyler faced his phone towards me. it was an edit of a picture him and josh posted but they looked extremely demented. it was epic.