Pick up lines

Warnings: cringy pickup lines?

Any grand finale story ideas? It's so close to 100 chaps.

Words 266

_

Ding!

Y/n looked down to see a text from Tyler. She squinted her eyes as she looked across the couch to see Tyler glancing her way. He quickly covered his face with his phone, and y/n accepted the game he wanted to play by picking up her phone.

Tyler: you're gorgeous and that's the least interesting thing about you.

Y/n rolled her eyes and set her phone down. Tyler frowned and sent another text.

Tyler: even the Simpson's couldn't predict how much I love you.

Y/n rolled her eyes as another text came through.

Tyler: {\__/}
          ( • . • )   You can have it.
           / > ❤️

"Tyler, stop texting me, you're right beside me." Tyler didn't reply in person but in text.

Tyler: you need not give me a surprise. Your presence in my life is already the most beautiful surprise for me.

Y/n decided to ignore the texts.

Tyler sent multiple texts afterwards, to the point y/n groaned and gave up.

Tyler: I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.

Tyler: I'm sorry I didn't get you chocolate for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here.

Tyler: if I told you, you have pretty lips...  would you hold them against mine?

Tyler: you know what's on the menu? Me-n-u.

"Ew!" Y/n screeched as she got up. "Mom! Tyler is being disgusting!" Y/n ran out of the living room.

"Tyler stop messing with your sister." Kelly deadpanned as she's done a thousand times before.

ಠ_ಠ

This is chapter 99 •-•

Tyler Joseph Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें