This Wasn't Expected

Warnings: sexual behavior.

Words 648

Description: Imagine you're in a world where Twenty Øne Pilots doesn't exist. It's just Tyler Jøseph the famous singer.
He's your boyfriend and he's on tour. Josh Dun is your best friend, and also maybe a little more.

(*☻-☻*)

"Oh no, I have to go love." Tyler said through the phone.

"Okay, I love you." You replied, and gave him a short wave.

You got up and proceeded to get in the shower. Your friend Jøsh was coming over, and you wanted to make sure you looked nice.

Soon you heard a knock on the door so you got up and opened it.

"Hey." Jøsh said shyly, and gave you an awkward smile. you hadn't seen him in a couple days so he has to warm up again.

"Hey, come on in." You greeted, moving out of the way for him. He came in and you both sat on the couch.

"So Tyler is coming home tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Yep." You nodded.

"So we only have one more night?" He asked.

"Yep." You nodded.

He then attacked you with a kiss.

Ever since Tyler left for his tour around Europe you and Jøsh have been hooking up. You didn't really like the idea, but you just couldn't stop. I mean have you seen Jøsh Dun's arms?

"This'll be the last time, let's make it count." Jøsh said out of breath, as he took of his shirt revealing the muscles.

"Hell yeah." You replied also out of breath. He started to remove your shirt until you hear keys jingle in the front door.

No.

Then the door open.

FUCK.

"What the fuck?" Tyler's familiar voice yelled with anger.

Jøsh pushed himself off of you and landed on the floor with a thump.

"Tyler, oh god I'm so sorry." You started to apologize, but he walked over grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the empty kitchen.

"What the hell?" He yelled in your face, causing you to flinch. You've never seen him so mad.

"H- he- I'm sorry." You whimpered, and his eyes softened once he saw your fear.

"W- why would you do this?" He asked, hurt laced into his tone and eyes.

"Y- you were gone f- for 3 months. And he was just there— comforting me." I looked down, and he sighed.

"I screwed up, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What? No, you didn't. I did." You contradicted. He looked down for a minute before slamming his fist on the wall.

"I should have been here!" He burst, and that's when you lost it and began to cry.

"I'm sorry!" You apologized yet again.

"Get out." He said defeated.

"Can we please talk abou-"

"YOU PROMISED!" He screamed as he flung his arms up. "You promised to love me." The tears were noticeable in his big brown orbs.

"I do love you." You told him.

"You wouldn't have kissed my best friend if you did." He said calmly. He looked at me for a minute before pointing to the front door. "Get out before I do something terrible."

"Tyler-"

"No, GET OUT!" He screamed.

That's when you turned around and made your way to the front door.

"Y/N, wait!" Jøsh scurried behind you.

"Not now." You said as you shut the door behind both of you.

"He's gonna hate both of us now." He said sadly.

"Good luck with you, I'm leaving." You said simply and started to walk down the street towards Taco Bell.

"Wait, come on! I don't want you to get kidnapped or something so I'm going with you." He ran up beside you but you just kept walking like he wasn't there. "Come on, you shouldn't be mad at me."

"I'm not. I'm mad at myself for letting you seduce me." You sighed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He looked down.

"Just stop talking." I said, and walked into Taco Bell.

(*☻-☻*)

So this one was different.... heheh