Is it jealousy or is it common sense?

Warning: cursing. Jenna is a bully •-•

Words 2853

_

"Don't you think it's odd that he lives with a girl roommate though?" Y/N's friend asked as she picked up another slice of pizza.

"I don't know. He swears they are just roommates until she can find her own place, or vice versa. And I trust him." Y/n shrugged her shoulders, ignoring that feeling in the pit of her stomach gnawing at her insides.

Her friend, and also roommate, hung her work satchel around her chair as she proceeded to scoot herself into the dining chair.

"Yeah, but don't you think it's a little awkward for you to just move in?" She questioned further. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"He is the one who asked me, and besides wouldn't that be better? That's just a sign that he isn't sneaking behind my back with that bi— roommate of his." She caught herself. She didn't want everyone to know she secretly hated his roommate. She was terrible to her.

Her friend furrowed her eyebrows. "What about space? Isn't the apartment small?"

Y/n chuckled before looking down hiding a blush. "We've decided to start sleeping in the same bed together and ease our way up to that stage of the relationship." A small smile took her face. "We haven't done anything yet but we decided that if it happens then it happens."

Her roommate scrunched her nose up shaking her head. "Yeah, with his girl roommate in the other room? Good luck with that."

"It's fine! It'll be fine." She tried to convince her friend, but also herself.

Her friend nodded, shrugging her shoulders and then opening her satchel. "I guess you're right. You get to keep an eye on them too."

Y/n sighed as she sat down across from her friend. "Yeah, not that they are doing anything anyways." She mumbled. Again, fear struck her insides, but she blew it out with a sigh.

"I'm still gonna miss ya, girlie." Her friend smiled as she softly pinched y/n's elbow. Y/n giggled, and rubbed her elbow.

"I'm going to miss you too." There was a small, peaceful, pause in the conversation, giving y/n the opportunity to ask an important question. "Will you help me move my stuff to his place? Ty said he would help but then got busy because he had to go to the venue early for tonight's show." She explained, and her friend nodded without hesitation.

"Sure thing. I'd like to meet this roommate of his anyways." She rolled her eyes. She was always protective over y/n.

ಠ_ಠ

Y/N's knuckles knocked on the apartment door repeatedly, until she heard the lock on the other side being messed with.

Y/n looked back at her brunette friend before the door swung open. Her eyes met with the ocean blue ones.

The girl squealed a 'hello,' before ushering them in. Y/n couldn't help but notice, and be bothered, by the fact she was in a long sweatshirt that went down mid thigh. She had no shorts on, just some panties, and her blonde hair was in a messy bun. Isn't that the typical 'I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get home' look? Y/n shook it off, she was thinking to much.

"You must be Ty's girlfriend!" She cheered, shaking her hand. "I'm jenna."

"Y/n." She replied, before setting down her bag wrapped around her shoulder. The brunette beside her dropped the other bags she carried in.