Pretend to be mine Prt 2

Warnings: cursing

Words 2264

♫تتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتت♫

Knock knock

Y/n, being a light sleeper, jolted her head up. Her hair was messed up, and she felt a little bit of drool on her face.

Knock knock

She began to freak out, as she shuffled herself across the bed to look at Tyler, peacefully sleeping.

"Tyler!" She whisper-yelled, trying to get his attention. Tyler moaned, as he rolled over on his side. "Tyler!"

She grabbed a pillow from her bed and flung it on top of his head, making him jolt up.

"What do you want?" He muttered annoyingly.

"They are at the door, get your ass up here!" She whisper-shouted once again.

Knock knock "hello? You guys in there? We brought breakfast."

Tyler then abruptly sat up, jumping into the blankets and wrapping his arms around y/n.

She smacked his arm by instinct, but let him spoon her. She tensed her body from the touch of his body close to hers.

"Relax!" He whisper-shouted, getting himself comfortable. "Come in!"

"Come in!" Y/n echoed, and the door swung open, revealing Kelly with a tray of cinnamon rolls, and a small adorable pout on her face at the sight.

"Aw, you guys are adorable. I brought you breakfast in bed." Kelly squealed, and y/n felt Tyler let out a long breath hot on her neck. She tried to contain her smile.

"Thank you, mrs. Joseph." Y/n scooted out from Tyler's warm, comfortable, arms to grab the plate of cinnamon rolls.

"Oh, y/n, once you guys are finished you should come with Maddy and I to town! We would love to get to know you better." Kelly offered, and Tyler shook his head.

"I don't think that's necessary mom." Tyler looked down and fiddled with the sheets through his fingers.

"Don't be silly Tyler, of course it's necessary! I want to know my potential daughter-in-law." Kelly smiled.

Both Tyler and y/n's face became hot. Kelly took that as a cue to leave them be, and exited the room.

Y/n sat back down on the bed, and Tyler leaned over and rubbed his face in his hands.

"This was a bad idea." Tyler stressed.

Y/n couldn't fight with him there.

Tyler waited for y/n to maybe disagree on his statement but when she didn't he felt his heart sink into the pits of hell. "Oh god... oh god, what if they find out? Oh my god, and what if my mom like... what if she..." Tyler thought for a moment before groaning loudly. "What if she dies!" He practically yelled, covering his face in his hands.

Y/n softly rubbed his back comfortingly. "I'm sure she won't die Tyler. She won't find out. I told you I'll play this out until New Years and then in a few months you can tell them we broke up." She assured him, rubbing circles on his back while practically massaging his shoulders with her other hand.

Tyler sighed contently with the embrace she was giving, to which y/n quickly pulled away, clasping her hands together.

It went silent, none of them daring to look up at one another. That's when y/n slipped out of the bed, covering herself with one of the robes.