No-nipple Tyler.

Warnings: none.

Words 267

Description: Y/N brings up the first time she saw her boyfriend, Tyler, shirtless and what she was thinking.

(*☻-☻*)

Tyler's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna be honest the first time I saw you had your shirt off, you were pretty hot." She said, and a smile creeped on my face.

"Really? What were you thinking?" I joked.

"Well, what I was thinking was picturing you without tattoos which turned into picturing you without nipples so..." she trailed off, and I began to laugh.

"Really?" I started to laugh uncontrollably and she giggled slightly.

"Yeah, I'm weird! I do that a lot."

"Picture me with no nipples?" I started to laugh even harder as I fling my head back.

"Yeah!" She said, laughing too.

"So..." laugh "when I take off my shirt..." laugh "and we're doing our thing..." laugh "you think of me without nipples?" My face became the living laughing emoji, tears and all.

"Not all the time! I just think back to the first time I saw you without a shirt and I happened to be picturing you without nipples!" My laughing settled down, a few giggles escaped my mouth.

"You're adorable." I chuckled one last time. "I'm never going to be able to take my shirt off the same again."

"Sorry." She giggled.

"It's alright, lover." I leaned over and gave her a kiss. When I pulled away she kept her eyes closed, with a relaxed smile on her face. "Sleepy?" I whispered, my hot breath hitting her face. Luckily I brushed my teeth.

"Hmm." She hummed, and I fell back on my side. I exhaled and closed my eyes. "Goodnight." She mumbled, and I giggled slightly remembering the no-nipples thing.

"Goodnight."

(*☻-☻*)

Don't ask...