Sweating All My Sins Out

Warnings: drugs.

Words 2268

Description: This is based off the song 'Cringe' by Matt Maeson. You should look up the lyrics for an idea and description. The video doesn't relate to this at all.

(*☻-☻*)

Tyler's P.O.V.

"Can you save my heavydirtysoul!" I sing into the mic before Jøsh slams on the drums and I fall backwards straight on my back.

Pain shoots up my back once it makes contact to the ground, and I groan in pain. Not that anyone can hear me because of the loud screams.

I lay there for a minute gathering my strength, until the music cues me to sit up.

I sit on my knees and wave my hand to the crowd to sing. I slowly stand up and walk to the mic.

"CAN YOU SAVE, CAN YOU SAVE MY," I scream into the mic, which satisfyingly makes me feel better. "Can you save my heavydirtysoul!"

(*☻-☻*)

"We're Twenty Øne Piløts, and so are you. Goodnight!" I wave, and walk with Jøsh backstage.

Once I get backstage I break character and groan. I rub my back and neck, and my girlfriend, Y/N, comes up to rub my shoulders.

"I'm telling you, please be careful. You were down a lot longer than last time." She pleads, applying pressure on the sweet spot of my shoulders for a massage. I sink into the massage before grabbing her hands and facing her to me.

"I'm okay, I'll take some more pain pills and will be okay for tomorrow." I reassure her but she gives me a frown.

"If you didn't do it, then you wouldn't need pain pills." She pouts. I tilt my head and give her the complaining face.

"The fans love it! We already discussed this, now I have to go take a shower. You can wait in the dressing room while everyone packs things up." I quickly kiss her cheek and wipe off the sweat I left with my hand and leave her for the shower.

Once I'm in the bathroom I take out the pills and take 4. The bottle says to take 2 for my body weight, but I've changed it to 4. It just makes the results quicker and I feel more relaxed.

I take my clothes off and get in the steamy hot shower. I close my eyes and look up, letting the water run down my body.

I slightly squeeze my shoulders, and wince a little at the sore feeling.

(*☻-☻*)

When I get out I decide to take 2 more pills to finish off the bottle. It doesn't just relieve the pain it also relieves the stress. I feel so much better when I've had some pain killers.

It's not bad if it helps me, right?

"Y/N, we need to go get more pain killers. I'm out." I show her the bottle before throwing it in her purse.

"What? Already? We got those 2 days ago." She asks confused. My stomach twists in a knot as I think.

"Oh, I dropped some on the floor, and I didn't want to eat those. Disgusting." I scrunch  my nose and she chuckles.