Run and go

Warnings: could be considered a bit scary.

Words 421

Description: Y/N has a terrible nightmare, she wakes up. Her boyfriend, Tyler, comforts her.

(*☻-☻*)

You tossed and turned under your bedsheets. You weren't having a nice dream. You dreamed some demon like figure chasing you down the hall, yelling that you killed a man. In the dream you have no recollection of killing a man, so you assume you're being framed.

You run down the halls of the abandoned building, you could hear loud footsteps behind you. You tried not to look back, because you knew you'd see the demon-like figure's face. And it was basically you're worst fears all put together in one demonic shadow.

You started to cry, trying to run as fast as possible to lose this creature behind. But it wouldn't give up. You tried telling yourself to wake up, but you're mind wouldn't budge.

I need to scream, maybe Tyler will hear me.

"HELP ME!" You screamed as loud as possible. You stopped running, and you felt a gust of wind behind you. Before you could turn around you jolted awake.

You breathing was heavy, and quick. You were drenched in sweat. You felt a hand on your back, and you jumped a little and turned to face the mysterious thing. Of course it was Tyler, your boyfriend.

"Love? It's okay. Are you alright?" He asked, concern written into his tone. You nod your head vigorously, your eyes still wide.

Tyler sat up and brushed his hand on your forehead to tuck your hair behind your ear, and then he cupped your cheek.

"Bad dream?" He asked raising his eyebrows. you nodded again but slower. "Would you like me to get you a water-"

"No don't leave me." You grabbed his right arm that was holding your cheek. He rubbed his thumb over your cheek and down your bottom lip before letting go.

"I won't leave you." He said with a small smile. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Long story short, I was being chased by a big scary demon, and he was accusing me that I killed a man." you explain in all one breath. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, but then quickly gave you a kiss on the lips.

"Scary." He said, laying back down on the bed. He opened his arms up, and you climbed beside him. Leaning your head on his chest.

"Very." You replied.

"Very scary." Tyler said it a very high voice, almost like a mouse, it made you laugh. "Just know, I'll always be by your side."

"And I will always be by yours."

"That's nice to know." He chuckled slightly.