She 𝘾𝙖𝙣 understand me.

Warning: none

Words 647

_

"And this is a piano." Tyler explained, pointing to his piano. "It's very important. It's a piano." He slowed his speech at the word piano so Rosie could pay attention.

"And this," Tyler moves his body to the drum set in the corner. "This is your Uncle Josh's. It's called drums."

Rosie gurgled as she watched her father explain. "Oh and," Tyler hopped over to his desk and picked up a piece of paper and a pencil. "You will be able to learn how to write music soon, don't worry. I'm going to teach you."

He walked over to where he was close to Rosie and her small car seat that they have yet put in the car. "This is a pencil." He held up the pencil for effect. "And this is paper."

"Now, there's such thing as normal paper without lines, but I always use lined whenever I write because it's easier to stay straight." Tyler rambled as he stared at the lined notebook page.

"Oh!" He rushed back to his desk, picking up a notebook. "And this is your daddy's notebook. I'll get you one soon if you want."

"Tyler?" Jenna called from the basement steps. Tyler turned his head to his lovely wife. "I thought you were putting Rosie in the car. We have to go."

Tyler nodded, as he set the items onto his desk. "I know, just showing her some things."

"You know she doesn't know anything you're saying right?"

Tyler looked up at Rosie as he thought. "I- I know. I just- It's better to teach her now than later."

"Right." Jenna giggled, as she walked over to grab the car seat Rosie was gently placed in.

"Woah, no! I'll get her. You go sit in the car and wait." Tyler suggested, and Jenna obliged happily.

Tyler crouched down so he was level with his baby, Ro. "She might not think you can understand me but I can see it in your eyes that you do. That's just how your momma is, always skeptical of things." He said quietly, and Rosie stuck her hand out to touch his nose. "Don't tell her I said that." He added, before hoisting the car seat up on his forearm.

Once she was placed into the seat next to Jenna, Tyler pulled out his phone like he did when he put Rosie into the baby car seat in the first place.

"This is called a car," Tyler began. "We're going to go on the road in a car." Rosie gurgled, and Tyler glanced over at Jenna who was watching Tyler with a small smug smile on her face. "She doesn't- she's not listening to me at all."

With that he stopped the recording let it load to his Instagram story. "Of course she isn't listening to you, she doesn't understand you." Jenna explained. Without answering Tyler shut the door carefully to not startle Rosie.

He got in the drivers seat, and turned back to see Jenna playing with Rosie's fingers. "Well, I think she does. Maybe a little bit." He mumbled as he pulled out of the garage and driveway and set off.

Once they got home, the first thing Jenna did was go inside to use the bathroom, so she left Tyler with Rosie to get her out of the car.

Tyler pulled out his phone as he opened the door. Rosie's small face was leaned down as she slept. "Alright Ro, we're back—" Tyler began rather loudly. "oh no, she's sleepin'." He hushed his tone. "We're back from where we came from. That's the outside world." He paused for a moment, enjoying the sight of his daughter. "And the outside world sucks, doesn't it?" He practically whispered the last part, not sure if he was being quiet enough. He let the story load to his Instagram.

"Ty, come on, I have to feed her." Jenna ushered from the side door.

He shooshed her before talking quieter. "I'll get her out."

ಠ_ಠ

There wasn't much of a story here just real events.
Sorta.