Short cuts #1

Okay, so I thought of an idea. You know the shortcut bar above IPhone's keyboard? Well, every time someone talks, the last word will be one of the shortcut buttons. And then I will develop a story from there.

The words that are shortcuts will be italic.

ಠ_ಠ

Short cut 1
No warnings

Tyler yawned as he snaked his arms around y/n. "Good game" he cheered, and set his controller down.

"That isn't fair you didn't even think." Y/n pouted, and Tyler chuckled.

"I don't need to think, baby. I'm the only person in my class."

ಠ_ಠ

Short cut 2
Warnings: bullying

Y/n got pushed to the ground, and her books got scattered around her. "Aw, I'm sorry did I hurt your little feelings?" The bully crossed her arms.

"Go ahead" y/n coughed, and the girl snickered.

"What are you good for?" Tyler asked, and y/n and the bully furrowed their eyebrows

"I'm so confused." Y/n was dumbfounded, and Tyler only shrugged.

"I was just asking you about it haha."

ಠ_ಠ

Short cut 3
Warnings: sexual stuff.

Tyler pushed y/n up against the wall, kissing her hard. "I love you so sweet" he mumbled breathlessly.

"I love it" she replied, and Tyler chuckled as he kissed her again.

"Should we like you?" Tyler asked, and y/n stopped kissing Tyler, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Are you asking me if you should like me or not?"

"No, I do like the idea"

ಠ_ಠ

Short cut 4
No warnings

"This one is for the ultimate team!" Tyler screamed into the mic as the music began to play.

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm going good"

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm thinking of you"

"She's the tear in my heart, take me to my life"

"Than I've ever been"

Josh furrowed his eyebrows. He hoped Tyler was alright, he changed the words and they didn't even go with the song.

"Do you think he's having a good day?" Jenna asked mark from a side.

"I think he just sayin." He replied.

ಠ_ಠ

Short cut 5
No warnings

Tyler knelt down on one knee, the box shined from the black velvet box. "Y/n... you are my best friends." He began. "I've loved you since the day I was gonna die." His eyes filled with tears, and he smiled. "And I still love you my face." He sighed, and looked down wiping his tears.

Y/n stared at him with wide eyes. Yes, she was surprised at the ring and all. But she didn't know what the fuck he was saying.

"Y/n. Will you do me the honors of becoming my life omg." Tears we're now softly streaming from his face as he tucked out his bottom lip in a plea.

Y/n sighed, but nodded. "I was really good at getting you back."

ಠ_ಠ

I FRicKING LOVED DOING THIS! It's so confusing. Løl I might do more.

If you want.